January 15, 2021, 07:33:10 PM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: Hello from France  (Read 316 times)

January 12, 2021, 01:01:38 PM
Reply #15

panhead51

Hi 51,
Welcome to Bitchin from England.
I'm guesing that you're not French as I'm not detecting much of an accent there!  ;)
Which part of France are you in? I've an amigo in Brittany who's behind a Chopper Club chapter being set up there atm.
Cheers

TD 8)

yes, I am French from Burgundy, more exactly from Dijon.

January 14, 2021, 02:36:18 AM
Reply #16

panhead51

I am finishing today, what I started here a few days ago.
I had a good time with you, the welcome was warm, but it's time to leave you.
I have shared some memories of my adventures with you, they belong to the past and as the future is very dark for me.
I will now have nothing more to tell you, I have not had a motorcycle since 2014 (I still have my old car from 2012 which works, fortunately).
What are we going to talk about, I speak and write English very poorly (Thanks to the Google translation), I don't travel, for lack of money, I can't finish my project.
I keep my blog because it is a recognition of the work of Hervé.
I wish everyone good health because it can lead to other problems (I know what I'm talking about).
For my part everything is said.
Kind regards.
Fred.

January 14, 2021, 05:57:46 PM
Reply #17

Rider Ron

Supporting Member
I am finishing today, what I started here a few days ago.
I had a good time with you, the welcome was warm, but it's time to leave you.
I have shared some memories of my adventures with you, they belong to the past and as the future is very dark for me.
I will now have nothing more to tell you, I have not had a motorcycle since 2014 (I still have my old car from 2012 which works, fortunately).
What are we going to talk about, I speak and write English very poorly (Thanks to the Google translation), I don't travel, for lack of money, I can't finish my project.
I keep my blog because it is a recognition of the work of Hervé.
I wish everyone good health because it can lead to other problems (I know what I'm talking about).
For my part everything is said.
Kind regards.
Fred.

Nonsense.  (Google it  ;) )  You are most welcome to 'stay here'.  Others members here have had to give up riding for health reasons or ?.  Some have 'broken' bikes.  Some are between bikes.  Besides being a technical resource, the asylum here is a community of people with a common interest.  We have enjoyed your posts and progress to this point.  The Google translator has treated you/us well.  Feel free to stick around.  It sounds like you could use some company, even if virtual at the moment.  Check out the other areas of the forum, for instance the General Discussion section.  A good example is the Coffee House.  It can be quiet at times, but can be busier other times.  Lots of sections and topics.  Good reading in these trying times...

Again, I suggest you reconsider.  Either way, thanks for sharing your and your bike's story.

Take care.

Ron in AZ
USArmy War College '68-70, AMA, IB 1K, 2015 SR Run For The Wall FNG
Like Like x 1 View List

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2021 All rights reserved.

HDBitchin is a web property of Tank Oils, an Independent AMSOIL Dealer