January 15, 2021, 07:21:20 PM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: Newbie here  (Read 256 times)

January 03, 2021, 06:34:42 AM
Read 256 times

Aich

Hi all! Glad to be here with everything HD! Just got back into riding a couple months ago after a 16 year hiatus. My first Harley (1989 FLHS) I sold to buy a backhoe to build retirement home. Now riding a 2003 FLSTFI which my dad owned before his passing. Man, do I love this bike! I'm itching to get it out in spring. Damn winter! Looking forward to learn and share on this site!

January 03, 2021, 07:29:47 AM
Reply #1

HDBitchin

Administrator
Welcome to the HDBitchin family @Aich !

That is a sharp looking Anniversary model that you have.
HDBitchin aka Tank
AMA Member- Click Here to Join
When shopping for anything look for Made in the USA and save American jobs and families

January 03, 2021, 09:18:35 AM
Reply #2

maniacmac

Global Moderator
Welcome to the HDBitchin family from N.Az.  It's cool that you could have your dads bike

January 04, 2021, 07:10:06 AM
Reply #3

J F Go

Community Advocate
Welcome to the forum. We're glad you found us and joined. Have a look around and if you have any questions just ask and someone will be along to help you. I certainly feel your pain dealing with winter. Seems like it last way to long here in Maine. Nice looking bike you have there, enjoy.  8)

January 04, 2021, 07:28:57 AM
Reply #4

bc45

Global Moderator
Welcome to Bitchin. Nice looking Bike

January 04, 2021, 11:12:55 AM
Reply #5

mqqn

Global Moderator
Welcome from south-central Tennessee!

best

mqqn

January 06, 2021, 10:27:12 AM
Reply #6

TD

Community Advocate
Hi Aitch,
Welcome aboard bruv,good to have you!  ;)
Cheers

TD 8)
You're Never Alone with a Schizophrenic
Ian Hunter

January 12, 2021, 10:11:08 AM
Reply #7

WantMore

Supporting Member
Welcome to the forum!
Smoke em if you got em

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2021 All rights reserved.

HDBitchin is a web property of Tank Oils, an Independent AMSOIL Dealer