October 31, 2020, 11:19:47 AM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: Happy Birthday frostbite  (Read 304 times)

October 14, 2020, 02:03:06 PM
Read 304 times

HDBitchin

Administrator
Hey a Rider has a birthday tomorrow !!

Happy Birthday @frostbite !

Here is a virtual birthday cake for the celebration.

And another really small one!

HDBitchin aka Tank
AMA Member- Click Here to Join
When shopping for anything look for Made in the USA and save American jobs and families

October 14, 2020, 02:16:38 PM
Reply #1

maniacmac

Global Moderator

Happy Birthday frostbite

October 14, 2020, 07:10:00 PM
Reply #2

J F Go

Community Advocate
Happy Birthday and may you have many more. 8)

October 16, 2020, 12:10:20 PM
Reply #3

Rider Ron

Supporting Member
Happy Birthday @frostbite .
USArmy War College '68-70, AMA, IB 1K, 2015 SR Run For The Wall FNG

October 16, 2020, 03:20:44 PM
Reply #4

frostbite

A BIG THANK YOU TO EVERYONE for the BIRTHDAY WISHES - MUCH APPRECIATED - I have not long had the 2001 DYNA FXD Super Glide and I got it at a good price and it has 110,000k's and for a 19 year old HD ...  Very Nice bike to ride - I used to have a 1996 FXD that I bought new in '96 ...

I have had a look at the tensioners - Spring type still there but look reasonably new but I am looking at going Hydraulic - either Feuling 7090 kit or the Squawking Bird setup.
 Not sure which one will win out, but I am thinking Feuling as the Kit has everything needed except for the Breather Kit in the rocker box and the Pingel Oil Screens for the oil pump, which I think HD SHOULD have in EVERY OIL PUMP ...  IF Things go wrong these Harm Reduction pieces of MESH SCREEN are Wonderful in stopping the chunks of metal going through the Oil Pump ....

Anyway I must apologise for not being here for such a long time as LIFE has so many twists and turns and Ups & Downs it is hard to keep on top of it sometimes and things just get prioritized differently - as most of you will attest to ...

TAKE CARE EVERYONE - STAY HEALTHY - RIDE SAFE ...

Greg aka. frostbite
COOMA NSW
'JUST RIDE' ...  forget the shit ....
Like Like x 1 View List

October 16, 2020, 08:16:50 PM
Reply #5

bc45

Global Moderator
@frostbite  hope you had a great Birthday

October 26, 2020, 08:30:41 AM
Reply #6

WantMore

Supporting Member
Happy Birthday @frostbite
Smoke em if you got em

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2020 All rights reserved.

HDBitchin is a web property of Tank Oils, an Independent AMSOIL Dealer