September 23, 2020, 09:32:01 PM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: Friendly Reminder  (Read 305 times)

August 14, 2020, 12:06:57 PM
Read 305 times

Rider Ron

Supporting Member
Mad Max....
USArmy War College '68-70, AMA, IB 1K, 2015 SR Run For The Wall FNG
Funny Funny x 4 View List

August 14, 2020, 12:08:13 PM
Reply #1

WantMore

Supporting Member
Mad Max....
Ha ha ha!!
Smoke em if you got em

August 14, 2020, 12:24:20 PM
Reply #2

HDBitchin

Administrator
You mean it gets worse? Ha ha!
HDBitchin aka Tank
AMA Member- Click Here to Join
When shopping for anything look for Made in the USA and save American jobs and families

Funny Funny x 1 View List

August 23, 2020, 05:30:52 PM
Reply #3

WantMore

Supporting Member
That "other" forum that we won't mention had a thread called "A Friendly Reminder". So when I saw this thread I thought of that dictator of a Super Moderator.

This thread is better!!
Smoke em if you got em
Agree Agree x 1 View List

August 23, 2020, 08:48:22 PM
Reply #4

HDBitchin

Administrator
That "other" forum that we won't mention had a thread called "A Friendly Reminder". So when I saw this thread I thought of that dictator of a Super Moderator.

This thread is better!!
I remember that thread. People that got infractions were given a link to that thread by the Moderator in the form of a big banner in the post in which they violated the forum rules. The thread was meant to be reminder of the “rules”. In many cases the member getting the infraction felt it necessary to apologize in that thread for their disregard for the rules. It was then likely that glider (the self imposed dictator) would add comment to rub a bit more salt in the member’s wound. That guy was a power hungry keyboard commando. What an ass! He went ballistic one day and deleted 10s of thousands of posts. Why? Because he was power hungry ass and said he built the forum and he could tear it down if he wanted to. And he did. Luckily the owner had a backup. The owner banned him but the members persuaded the remaining mod team to let him come back as a regular member. I was one of the mod team at the time and voted against him coming back. The majority ruled and he came back and caused nothing but trouble with the help of a clique of members. I left soon after that. 
HDBitchin aka Tank
When shopping for anything look for Made in the USA and save American jobs and families

Like Like x 2 View List

August 25, 2020, 10:58:58 AM
Reply #5

mqqn

Global Moderator
@HDBitchin - did that site change it's name?

best

mqqn

August 25, 2020, 11:00:18 AM
Reply #6

HDBitchin

Administrator
@HDBitchin - did that site change it's name?

best

mqqn
Yes they now call themselves HDTimeline.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HDBitchin aka Tank

Like Like x 1 View List

August 25, 2020, 07:26:05 PM
Reply #7

bc45

Global Moderator
@Rider Ron  Soooo are you saying things are going to get better in2021

August 25, 2020, 07:32:27 PM
Reply #8

Rider Ron

Supporting Member
Hi, Bob.  One can only hope.  🤞😉
USArmy War College '68-70, AMA, IB 1K, 2015 SR Run For The Wall FNG
Agree Agree x 1 View List

September 12, 2020, 10:31:28 AM
Reply #9

NoSuperSlabs

Supporting Member
Yes they now call themselves HDTimeline.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Why do people and in this case websites change names? To hide embarrassment. They changed their name to hide their BS past. What a messed up place that forum is.
Two Lane Highway
Agree Agree x 2 View List

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2020 All rights reserved.

HDBitchin is a web property of Tank Oils, an Independent AMSOIL Dealer