April 14, 2021, 12:31:53 PM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: Adding picture from phone  (Read 1379 times)

July 20, 2020, 10:21:33 PM
Read 1379 times

bc45

Global Moderator
@HDBitchin  Larry id there a way to add photos from my phone to my gallery ?  I am using a samsung 8S plus. or is a mobile device limited to just inserting a photo.
Thanks Bob

July 20, 2020, 10:33:17 PM
Reply #1

HDBitchin

Administrator
The Gallery doesn’t work real well with small screen devices but it is possible. The problem is the gallery pages won’t scale on the smaller screen so you will likely have to slide them left and right to see the different controls.

Here is the link to the Gallery...

https://hdbitchin.com/index.php?action=gallery

HDBitchin aka Tank
AMA Member- Click Here to Join
When shopping for anything look for Made in the USA and save American jobs and families

July 20, 2020, 10:41:02 PM
Reply #2

bc45

Global Moderator
how do I get to my gallery from a mobile device?

July 21, 2020, 05:22:00 AM
Reply #3

HDBitchin

Administrator
how do I get to my gallery from a mobile device?
Here is the link to your Gallery...

https://hdbitchin.com/index.php?action=gallery;su=user;u=329

HDBitchin aka Tank
AMA Member- Click Here to Join
When shopping for anything look for Made in the USA and save American jobs and families

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2021 All rights reserved.

HDBitchin is a web property of Tank Oils, an Independent AMSOIL Dealer