July 10, 2020, 11:27:38 AM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: Rioters Hit Prescott AZ  (Read 432 times)

June 17, 2020, 04:35:37 PM
Read 432 times

Rider Ron

Supporting Member
Here ya go, @maniacmac  £~¥

This is circulating in email:  Fake news?   >:D

Marijuana is legal. Haircuts are not. It took 50 years but the hippies have finally won.

This (below) is the "Palace Saloon" on Whiskey Row in Prescott, AZ. The place where Doc Holiday played poker; and one of the Earp brothers was the town constable.

These are some of the folks who showed up legally armed (Open/Carry is legal in AZ) to protect the Yavapai County courthouse and the Palace Saloon when the George Soros' paid protesters decided to bus up from Scottsdale, and thought they might scare the local rural folks. Big mistake!

One of the protesters stared at the armed men and women and asked the police what they were going to do about them. The police said they thought "the citizens of Prescott had things under control just fine." The blonde in front said, "a man with two huge flags, one American and one Trump, and dressed as Rambo, walked through the middle of the protestors - totally unfazed - several times, while grinning from ear to ear."

Ya' just gotta love the old west and solid citizens like these, many of whom are combat veterans of the Korean and Vietnam wars.

This group was constituted primarily of vets and former California law enforcement officers. In addition to these out front, there were several others out back at the rear entrance.
USArmy War College '68-70, AMA, IB 1K, 2015 SR Run For The Wall FNG
Like Like x 2 View List

June 17, 2020, 05:02:58 PM
Reply #1

HDBitchin

Administrator
That picture reminded me of this ragged crew of riders standing outside another Prescott drinking establishment...

HDBitchin aka Tank
AMA Member- Click Here to Join
When shopping for anything look for Made in the USA and save American jobs and families
Like Like x 1 Funny Funny x 1 View List

June 17, 2020, 05:22:51 PM
Reply #2

rocket

Thread should of been entitled No riots in prescott Ar.
ain't much to it  ''live to ride, ride to live.''

REALLY!!
Agree Agree x 1 View List

June 17, 2020, 06:49:26 PM
Reply #3

Rider Ron

Supporting Member
 :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))
USArmy War College '68-70, AMA, IB 1K, 2015 SR Run For The Wall FNG

June 17, 2020, 06:59:43 PM
Reply #4

Nowhereman

Supporting Member
Rioters lives Matter.............yeah right
- Nowhereman
Like Like x 1 View List

June 17, 2020, 09:49:06 PM
Reply #5

AbueloBill

Supporting Member
"George Soros' paid protesters decided to bus up from Scottsdale"

Source of this allegation?  The Prescott newspaper is silent:  https://www.dcourier.com/news/news/
If you are not part of the solution you are part of the precipitate.

June 17, 2020, 11:19:07 PM
Reply #6

maniacmac

Global Moderator
I live in Prescott and the story is true, I was there. Actually the entire downtown was lined with the good citizens. The protesters were allowed to walk around the courthouse and there were no problems. They walk around the courthouse for just a short time and then got back in their buses and left. You don't want to mess with Prescott the citizens very proactive and work with our fine police department. I have been told that 7 out 10 adults are carrying but you wouldn't know it because most carry concealed.
Like Like x 3 View List

June 18, 2020, 05:32:14 AM
Reply #7

AbueloBill

Supporting Member
I live in Prescott and the story is true, I was there. Actually the entire downtown was lined with the good citizens. The protesters were allowed to walk around the courthouse and there were no problems. They walk around the courthouse for just a short time and then got back in their buses a left. You don't want to mess with Prescott the citizens very proactive and work with our fine police department. I have been told that 7 out 10 adults are carrying but you wouldn't know it because most carry concealed.

Interesting.  Thank you for replying and bringing this out.

Bill

June 20, 2020, 07:52:26 PM
Reply #8

NoSuperSlabs

Supporting Member
I love small town America!
Two Lane Highway
Agree Agree x 2 View List

June 23, 2020, 10:38:38 AM
Reply #9

WantMore

Supporting Member
We need more towns like Prescott, AZ. It seems that many of our big cities need to grow a pair.
Smoke em if you got em
Agree Agree x 1 View List

June 23, 2020, 11:08:23 AM
Reply #10

AbueloBill

Supporting Member
We need more towns like Prescott, AZ. It seems that many of our big cities need to grow a pair.

Might want to verify your sources here.  Per the police in the Prescott Courier newspaper, there was no riot, no buses, no brought in protesters. Soros gets blamed, seems to be a handy target.

Samples of the news articles, there are more.  Note that Prescott Valley in nearby, but is not Prescott.

https://www.dcourier.com/news/2020/jun/02/photosvideo-george-floyd-protesters-march-downtown/

https://www.12news.com/article/news/local/valley/police-convince-pro-law-enforcement-individuals-to-leave-during-peaceful-protest-against-police-brutality/75-57f2e168-bd78-48e1-b2f4-b3d26933d70e

If anyone has legit sources to the contrary, I would like to see them.

June 23, 2020, 10:34:21 PM
Reply #11

maniacmac

Global Moderator
As I said I was there and I stated it was a peaceful march around the courthouse. They did come in several small 12 passenger vans and most were not from the area. I should have stated vans instead of buses in my previous  post

July 08, 2020, 12:03:02 PM
Reply #12

WantMore

Supporting Member
Might want to verify your sources here. Per the police in the Prescott Courier newspaper, there was no riot, no buses, no brought in protesters. Soros gets blamed, seems to be a handy target.

Samples of the news articles, there are more.  Note that Prescott Valley in nearby, but is not Prescott.

https://www.dcourier.com/news/2020/jun/02/photosvideo-george-floyd-protesters-march-downtown/

https://www.12news.com/article/news/local/valley/police-convince-pro-law-enforcement-individuals-to-leave-during-peaceful-protest-against-police-brutality/75-57f2e168-bd78-48e1-b2f4-b3d26933d70e

If anyone has legit sources to the contrary, I would like to see them.
I think you have me confused with the OP.
Smoke em if you got em

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2020 All rights reserved.

HDBitchin is a web property of Tank Oils, an Independent AMSOIL Dealer