December 12, 2019, 02:29:42 AM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: Milwaukee Eight versus Hayabusa (Harley wins)  (Read 128 times)

November 27, 2019, 06:58:00 PM
Read 128 times

HDBitchin

Administrator
The M8 powered Road King belongs to Jason Broski, and was built by Ward Performance.

http://www.wardperformance.com/

November 28, 2019, 08:36:01 AM
Reply #1

WantMore

Supporting Member
I wonder what the changes are that Ward Performance did with that M8 motor?
Smoke em if you got em

December 01, 2019, 01:11:48 PM
Reply #2

Screamin beagle

Supporting Member
This video got a lot of replies on another forum...and alot of them were pretty heated lol. I don't have the details on the road king motor but you can bet he's got 15k in it. I had a 2001 hayabusa...crazy fast bike. It was said that they were supposedly in a stock wheelbase class. Either someone's breaking the rules or they guys agreed to race anyway. The road king is obviously stretched and lowered. I'm sure all the hayabusa guy was doing was trying to keep the wheel down in the first 2 gears and then he figured he'd out run the road king on the big end...well he got one part right lol. Pretty sure if the busa was stretched and lowered the outcome would be different. Not taking anything away from the road king...that thing is bad ass.
Like Like x 1 View List

December 02, 2019, 01:15:44 PM
Reply #3

NoSuperSlabs

Supporting Member
Given the right modifications and rider that knows how to make a fast run and the results are sometimes a surprise.
Two Lane Highway
Agree Agree x 1 Like Like x 1 View List

December 03, 2019, 02:02:24 PM
Reply #4

J F Go

Community Advocate
 I KNEW there was a reason I owned a Road King, >:D LOL 8)
Funny Funny x 1 View List

December 03, 2019, 04:16:24 PM
Reply #5

IBE

my uc runs like that when its beer time 8)
IS IT UNDER A HUNDRED DOLLARS
Funny Funny x 1 View List

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2019 All rights reserved.

HDBitchin is a web property of Tank Oils, an Independent AMSOIL Dealer