October 17, 2019, 09:02:57 PM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: G'Day from Downunder  (Read 203 times)

October 06, 2019, 11:32:59 PM
Read 203 times

KIWI FATBOY

G'day bitches! Just a few words about myself, my bike and my location. First Harley, thought I'm old enough now to own and ride one after most of my biking life of over 40 years on Japanese, the last ten once again on my beloved 78 Kawasaki KZ1000 which I still have parked alongside my Fatty. I live in the land of the long white cloud, New Zealand where the riding season is basically from October til May, our summer. Weather here is quite a guessing game due to our marine climate, four seasons in one day is not unusual. This doesn't seem to bother most bikers here, motorcycles and especially Harley Davidsons are everywhere. At the moment I am tinkering a bit on my Fatty, mainly to give it a personal touch and make some modifications to suit me. The reason why I became a member here was that I'm trying to find out more about the HD Security System because I bought my bike with one key only and without a fob. It's running fine so far but I am wary not to find myself in a situation sooner or later where it will refuse to start.
Thanks for letting me participate and hopefully we'll be not just "bitchin" about our bikes! Cheers!

October 07, 2019, 07:06:06 AM
Reply #1

HDBitchin

Administrator
Welcome to the HDBitchin Family @KIWI FATBOY

Glad you found us and joined.

October 07, 2019, 10:14:05 AM
Reply #2

maniacmac

Global Moderator
Welcome to the HDBitchin Family from N. Az.
CARS SUCK!

October 07, 2019, 12:26:12 PM
Reply #3

TD

Community Advocate
Hi Blue,
Welcome to Bitchin' from England.
Like how the Fatboy is progressing bruv!
Cheers

TD 8)
You're Never Alone with a Schizophrenic
Ian Hunter

October 07, 2019, 01:56:56 PM
Reply #4

J F Go

Community Advocate
Welcome from Maine. Glad you found us and joined.

October 08, 2019, 08:02:47 AM
Reply #5

Rider Ron

Supporting Member
Welcome from the Desert Southwest, USA.

Ron

Beam me up, Scotty.  There's no intelligent life here.  ;-)

October 09, 2019, 03:30:47 PM
Reply #6

WantMore

Supporting Member
Welcome to HDBitchin @KIWI FATBOY !
Smoke em if you got em

October 09, 2019, 07:29:46 PM
Reply #7

bc45

Global Moderator
KIWI FATBOY welcome to Bitchin from Washington State. nice looking Bike

October 14, 2019, 07:30:48 AM
Reply #8

NoSuperSlabs

Supporting Member
Welcome to the HDBitchin Family @KIWI FATBOY
Two Lane Highway

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2019 All rights reserved.