October 17, 2019, 09:47:19 PM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: Aftermarket/Custom Parts Availability  (Read 263 times)

October 02, 2019, 08:47:19 PM
Read 263 times

Dolby

Looking for potential sources for Aftermarket/Custom parts for my XG750.  Complete exhaust systems, tach, tuners, fairings, hand controls and forward controls.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

October 02, 2019, 09:24:19 PM
Reply #1

HDBitchin

Administrator
The below linked thread has a collection of links to parts companies. Many of them should have parts for your Street.

Online Parts Drawings for Harley Davidson and Parts Catalogs

October 02, 2019, 09:26:39 PM
Reply #2

Dolby

Thanks for the quick response and the link!  I'll check it out.  Do you have any experience with the Vance & Hines Fuel Pack 3, good or bad?

October 02, 2019, 09:38:58 PM
Reply #3

HDBitchin

Administrator
I have used the early Vance and Hines FuelPak units but not the 3. I think our Moderator @maniacmac has a FuelPak  3. He should be checking in soon.

Take a look at this...

Motorcycle Fuel Injection Controllers Explained - DIY

October 02, 2019, 10:13:54 PM
Reply #4

Dolby

Thank you for the wealth of information.  It is greatly appreciated and will help me make a more educated decision in what parts I need to achieve the desired results.
Like Like x 1 View List

October 03, 2019, 07:51:20 AM
Reply #5

maniacmac

Global Moderator
Thank you for the wealth of information.  It is greatly appreciated and will help me make a more educated decision in what parts I need to achieve the desired results.
I highly recommend the fuelpak 3. If you have any question feel free to ask
CARS SUCK!

October 03, 2019, 11:45:11 AM
Reply #6

NoSuperSlabs

Supporting Member
J&P Cycles, RevZilla, Cycle Gear and Dennis Kirk are good sources for aftermarket parts.
Two Lane Highway
Agree Agree x 1 View List

October 04, 2019, 07:10:33 AM
Reply #7

Nowhereman

Supporting Member
So is Amazon and they deliver much faster and at a lower price on lots of items...
- Nowhereman

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2019 All rights reserved.