August 21, 2019, 08:48:33 AM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: Leg up Landin gear  (Read 272 times)

August 15, 2019, 11:29:17 AM
Read 272 times

01rk

Retired Staff Member
Saw an ad for Leg up in Road Runner Magazine, so I checked it out, looks interesting. Being mid 70's and having difficulty at low speed with the big bikes this could allow me to keep riding a while longer.
So is there any forum member who has the gear or know someone who does and how do you or they like it, does it work?

Get Your Motor Runnin'

August 15, 2019, 12:22:31 PM
Reply #1

HDBitchin

Administrator
That looks like a Great idea! I hope that someone can add some real experience with the product for you Dave.

https://www.landingear.com/

August 15, 2019, 06:37:59 PM
Reply #2

maniacmac

Global Moderator
I installed these on a customer roadglide due to health problems. He can now ride without fear of dropping the bike. He prefer the manual setting versus the auto setting. It only took a couple of hours to install and looks good on the bike. If you would like to talk to him PM me and will ask him if it's ok to contact him
CARS SUCK!

August 16, 2019, 07:06:07 PM
Reply #3

maniacmac

Global Moderator
Saw an ad for Leg up in Road Runner Magazine, so I checked it out, looks interesting. Being mid 70's and having difficulty at low speed with the big bikes this could allow me to keep riding a while longer.
So is there any forum member who has the gear or know someone who does and how do you or they like it, does it work?

Sent you a PM with name and number
CARS SUCK!
Like Like x 1 View List

August 17, 2019, 08:03:17 AM
Reply #4

maniacmac

Global Moderator
I'm now a dealer for this product.
CARS SUCK!
Like Like x 1 View List

August 19, 2019, 08:13:57 AM
Reply #5

WantMore

Supporting Member
This is more appealing than a trike in my opinion.
Smoke em if you got em
Agree Agree x 2 View List

August 19, 2019, 09:00:35 AM
Reply #6

HDBitchin

Administrator
This is more appealing than a trike in my opinion.
I agree. It is also a lower price than a trike.

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2019 All rights reserved.