October 17, 2019, 09:57:00 PM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: Harley Davidson, V Rod Muscle, ride to Polis and Latchi, Cyprus, one.  (Read 352 times)

July 18, 2019, 08:14:37 AM
Read 352 times

Cliffy Amo

Today we ride on the Harley Davidson V-Rod Muscle 2017 and take a ride with a Harley Davidson Fatboy Screaming Eagle 1700 CVO 2006.
We ride from Pegeia Village in Paphos Cyprus, over the Mountain top and down to the beautiful coast at Latchi Harbour and Polis!
Thanks for watching!
Cliffy Amo.
Like Like x 1 View List

July 18, 2019, 11:48:39 AM
Reply #1

HDBitchin

Administrator
Nice ride video Cliffy! Nice to see you back here! I always enjoy your island rides of Cyprus!

July 18, 2019, 05:59:46 PM
Reply #2

WantMore

Supporting Member
Hey Cliffy! Good to see you again!
Smoke em if you got em
Agree Agree x 1 View List

July 23, 2019, 08:46:38 PM
Reply #3

bc45

Global Moderator
@Cliffy Amo  good to see you back on thanks for the video I always enjoy the view of the Island

July 24, 2019, 11:21:51 AM
Reply #4

Cliffy Amo

@Cliffy Amo  good to see you back on thanks for the video I always enjoy the view of the Island
Thanks! I have always kept riding but not had enough time to post videos but hoping to upgrade gear and start again to record how awesome this beautiful Island is!

July 28, 2019, 08:34:36 PM
Reply #5

jonda1

Supporting Member
Really enjoy your video's.  Keep them coming.  Thanks for posting.

August 20, 2019, 10:20:14 AM
Reply #6

Cliffy Amo

Really enjoy your video's.  Keep them coming.  Thanks for posting.
Thanks posting another video today!

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2019 All rights reserved.