November 14, 2019, 04:29:24 PM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: Happy Birthday mqqn  (Read 300 times)

July 13, 2019, 02:58:01 PM
Read 300 times

HDBitchin

Administrator
Hey someone has a birthday tomorrow !!

Happy Birthday @mqqn !

Here is a virtual birthday cake for the celebration.

And another really small one!

July 13, 2019, 06:26:19 PM
Reply #1

AbueloBill

Supporting Member
Happy  Birthday
"No man ever steps in the same river twice,
For it is not the same river and he is not the same man."

--Heraclitus

July 13, 2019, 06:41:34 PM
Reply #2

J F Go

Community Advocate
Happy Birthday @mqqn and may you have many more. Sounds like you're lovin TN. Good for you. No more harsh winters and high taxes. (This is a reminder that you're buying the cake and ice cream. ;D) Enjoy. 8)

July 14, 2019, 09:57:33 AM
Reply #3

maniacmac

Global Moderator
Happy Birthday mqqn, hope you are enjoying your new place.
CARS SUCK!

July 14, 2019, 01:20:05 PM
Reply #4

Rider Ron

Supporting Member
Happy Birthday, Mqqn.
Beam me up, Scotty.  There's no intelligent life here.  ;-)

July 14, 2019, 02:38:14 PM
Reply #5

NoSuperSlabs

Supporting Member
Happy birthday mqqn!!
Two Lane Highway

July 14, 2019, 07:09:52 PM
Reply #6

mqqn

Global Moderator
Thank you my two-wheel centric eccentrics! I appreciate your thinking of me -

Maggie and I drove down to Winchester today from Illinois with mostly her stuff - she starts her new position in Manchester TN a week from Monday.

In other good news, we accepted an offer on the Illinois house yesterday!  Could not have worked out better as we needed  a place for Maggie to stay until she got on down here in Tennessee, so we are really blessed here.

Been working on my Pop too - he sold his house in Illinois and the closing is later this coming week, and he and my step-mom moved to a townhome in Owensboro KY - at least temporarily - and they seem to really like it - the first moving truck (long story) came yesterday and unloaded what they had in that truck - the other one will arrive on Wednesday - maybe....

Maggie and I will go back to Illinois next weekend to get my gun safe and the rest of the pew-pew, along with some furniture. I'll get the moving co back out to re-assess the cost and have that scheduled to be completed before the August 28th closing.

Oh - and I have been riding around here in TN - wonderful roads - just awesome. I'll get some great rides laid out for when you folks want to visit for a great steak, and some riding!

Thanks again for the birthday wishes!

best

mqqn
Like Like x 2 View List

July 15, 2019, 12:00:51 PM
Reply #7

WantMore

Supporting Member
Happy birthday mqqn! Hope you had a great birthday!!
Smoke em if you got em

July 23, 2019, 08:07:31 PM
Reply #8

bc45

Global Moderator
Hope you had a great Birth Day mqqn

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2019 All rights reserved.

HDBitchin is a web property of Tank Oils, an Independent AMSOIL Dealer