July 23, 2019, 07:13:15 PM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: 03 Fxdxt saddlebag mounts  (Read 107 times)

July 10, 2019, 01:27:09 PM
Read 107 times

Feral

So my bolts raddled of and I lost all the pieces for my mount my saddle bag. I’ve been looking all over the internet and at shops, can’t find anything. Anyone know where I can find any?

July 10, 2019, 02:52:22 PM
Reply #1

HDBitchin

Administrator
Take a look at this below linked forum thread...

Online Parts Drawings for Harley-Davidson and Parts Catalogs

That thread has several links to dealer online parts catalogs that you can put your model and year in the search field and find the HD part numbers of anything that is stock on your model and year. As long as your saddlebags are OEM stock those parts catalogs will show you the HD part numbers.

July 11, 2019, 07:13:44 AM
Reply #2

AbueloBill

Supporting Member
So my bolts raddled of and I lost all the pieces for my mount my saddle bag. I’ve been looking all over the internet and at shops, can’t find anything. Anyone know where I can find any?

Check Ronnie's HD site which has the parts microfiche for all the available models.  This page has the diagram, part numbers, and their prices.  http://partsfinder.onlinemicrofiche.com/ronnies/showmodel.asp?Type=13&make=hdmc&a=455&b=55&c=0&d=2003%20FXDXT%20DYNA%AE%20WIDE%20GLIDE%20T-SPORT%20(GL)%20SADDLEBAG%20ASSEMBLY
While the early bird might get the worm, the second mouse gets the cheese.
Worthy of Being a DIY Tip  Worthy of Being a DIY Tip  x 2 View List

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2019 All rights reserved.