July 23, 2019, 07:14:10 PM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: The WolfPack App  (Read 211 times)

July 07, 2019, 09:39:39 PM
Read 211 times

HDBitchin

Administrator
I was made aware of this app recently and thought I would share it here with the members. It is a motorcycle app that you can find on either the Apple App Store or on Google Play. It provides technology that helps a group (or pack) of riders stay together on "runs" or rides.

I haven't played with it much yet. Maybe one of our members is using it and can give us your thoughts. It seems to be very well done, very professional from what I can tell.

From their website...
Get There. Together.

WolfPack reinvents the group riding experience. Plan group rides, invite your pack, navigate together, and communicate, all from your Android or iOS device.

You can find more details by following the below link to their website...

Group Travel, Motorcycle Navigation, Safety | Wolfpack

July 08, 2019, 10:29:05 AM
Reply #1

WantMore

Supporting Member
Interesting app. Thanks for sharing it here.
Smoke em if you got em
Agree Agree x 1 Like Like x 1 View List

July 10, 2019, 11:08:50 AM
Reply #2

NoSuperSlabs

Supporting Member
The things we can do on these smartphones is shocking! Cool app!
Two Lane Highway

July 21, 2019, 11:06:05 AM
Reply #3

NoSuperSlabs

Supporting Member
The things we can do on these smartphones is shocking! Cool app!
I gave it a try. Way to difficult to use. It has no easy way to just track a solo ride. Thumbs down from me.

I will stick with REVER.
Two Lane Highway
Agree Agree x 1 View List

July 21, 2019, 11:31:08 AM
Reply #4

HDBitchin

Administrator
I gave it a try. Way to difficult to use. It has no easy way to just track a solo ride. Thumbs down from me.

I will stick with REVER.
Me too. I like REVER and have given up on the WolfPack App. The WolfPack app approaches rides as a social event which is fine but that is a small percentage of the riding that I do. It might be an app that @maniacmac might use in his motorcycle tour business. They have an enterprise or premium service they call Wolfpack Central with could be used in scenarios that touring companies might see as beneficial. Here is what they say about WolfPack Central...

WolfPack Central gives your organization integrated group and travel management capability. Through the power of WolfPack, manage your members or customers, travel groups, and create your own library of routes and experiences - all from a single portal.

They do offer a 45 day free trial.

https://www.wolfpack.run/central

REVER offers a Live Friends tracking feature in their free version of the REVER app that would be similar. In my opinion REVER is so much more than WolfPack.

July 21, 2019, 01:21:27 PM
Reply #5

HDBitchin

Administrator
I found pricing for WolfPack Central...

https://www.wolfpack.run/central-pricing

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2019 All rights reserved.