August 23, 2019, 05:43:36 PM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: new sights  (Read 237 times)

June 05, 2019, 08:35:16 PM
Read 237 times

bc45

Global Moderator
Got some new sights to try on my Glock19 gen 5, I didn't like the factory sights all that much and also wanted night sights for carry. one thing I have found is most night sights don't have a great day time sight picture for me. I am trying Ameriglo I dot sights. the front has a nice fiber optic dot with a tritium insert and the back has a single tritium insert.
at night just stack the two glowing dots on top of each other. they also make a a sight calle the hackathorn that has the same front fiber optic dot with a tritium insert on the front and just a black rear sight. both are supposed to be faster acquisition. will try them out this weekend.
Factory sight

Ameriglo I dot sight

If I like then I will be putting them on my smith shield 45
Like Like x 1 View List

June 05, 2019, 08:39:44 PM
Reply #1

HDBitchin

Administrator
They look like they will work well. Thanks for sharing.

June 07, 2019, 02:35:53 PM
Reply #2

WantMore

Supporting Member
Nice! Let us know how they perform.
Smoke em if you got em

June 09, 2019, 09:10:52 PM
Reply #3

bc45

Global Moderator
I tried them out today and I really like them in daylight shooting now I need to do some low light and night time drills to see how they work in the dark.

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2019 All rights reserved.