August 23, 2019, 04:59:39 PM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: I’ll take that bet!  (Read 193 times)

June 01, 2019, 07:20:47 AM
Read 193 times

HDBitchin

Administrator
Jack, a handsome man, walked into a sports bar around 9:58 pm.  He sat down next to this blonde at the bar and stared up at the TV as the 10:00 news came on. The news crew was covering a story of a man on a ledge of a large building preparing to jump. 

The blonde looked at Jack and said,  "Do you think he'll jump?"

Jack says, "You know what, I bet he will."  The blonde replied, "Well, I bet he won't."  Jack placed $30 on the bar and said, "You're on!" 

Just as the blonde placed her money on the bar, the guy did a swan dive off of the building, falling to his death.  The blonde was very upset and handed her $30 to Jack, saying, "Fair's fair... Here's your money."

Jack replied, "I can't take your money, I saw this earlier on the 5 o'clock news and knew he would jump." 

The blonde replies, "I did too;  but I didn't think he'd do it again."

Jack took the money.

June 02, 2019, 06:07:24 AM
Reply #1

Rider Ron

Supporting Member
 {=  ;D
Beam me up, Scotty.  There's no intelligent life here.  ;-)

June 02, 2019, 01:22:08 PM
Reply #2

NoSuperSlabs

Supporting Member
Ha ha!!
Two Lane Highway

June 11, 2019, 02:59:12 PM
Reply #3

WantMore

Supporting Member
Oh no!!
Smoke em if you got em

June 12, 2019, 08:46:10 PM
Reply #4

bc45

Global Moderator
 :) good one

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2019 All rights reserved.