October 17, 2019, 08:34:23 PM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: The Barstow Show & Shine Car and Motorcycle Show  (Read 306 times)

May 24, 2019, 09:44:21 AM
Read 306 times

jonda1

Supporting Member
This is just about a three minute video of a car and motorcycle show I entered our 33 Chevy in last Saturday.  Our car never was judged because my wife called me from home and said she was having a heart attack.  I told her to hang up and call 911.  I drove that 86 year old car floored on the freeway back home (45 miles) and got to the hospital as they were taking her to the cath lab.  She is now back home and recovering well.  Thank god for the paramedics, ambulance drivers and all of the doctors who saved her life.

May 24, 2019, 03:55:11 PM
Reply #1

HDBitchin

Administrator
Glad to hear that your wife is recovering.

Looks like a great turnout of cars and motorcycles for the show.

May 25, 2019, 10:18:37 PM
Reply #2

WantMore

Supporting Member
Glad to hear that the paramedics and ambulance crew were able to get your wife to the hospital. Also glad to hear the ole 33 made the high speed return home!
Smoke em if you got em

May 31, 2019, 08:58:14 PM
Reply #3

bc45

Global Moderator
Glad to hear your wife is doing good.

Thanks for sharing the video.

June 12, 2019, 05:12:39 PM
Reply #4

jonda1

Supporting Member
Thanks everyone.  She is doing well.  She now has five stents.

June 21, 2019, 07:55:50 PM
Reply #5

NoSuperSlabs

Supporting Member
Thanks everyone.  She is doing well.  She now has five stents.
Glad to hear that she is better.

Great video!!
Two Lane Highway

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2019 All rights reserved.