May 23, 2019, 03:55:06 PM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: 1st Place for the Fat Boy & the Fallen  (Read 221 times)

May 03, 2019, 02:37:56 PM
Read 221 times

6gear

The winter of 2017-18, I had a great paint job on the bike. That made the rest of it look a little shabby, so, except for my great paint job, I stripped the frame for fresh powdercoat and new chrome here and there.
1st Place in the Open Class at the Donnie Smith Bike Show in St. Paul MN. This was an honor for the me, the Fat Boy, and those I rode for across Vietnam.
Tomorrow I leave for my 7th ride across America, Mpls-Sacramento-DC-Mpls
Never Forget

Like Like x 4 View List

May 03, 2019, 05:08:29 PM
Reply #1

HDBitchin

Administrator
That motorcycle has carried you and a powerful message many miles. Having read your book and looked at the many pictures of the tracks the motorcycle made in Vietnam it has never looked better than it does now!

May 04, 2019, 04:54:27 AM
Reply #2

6gear

That motorcycle has carried you and a powerful message many miles. Having read your book and looked at the many pictures of the tracks the motorcycle made in Vietnam it has never looked better than it does now!
Yes, I agree, but next fall I may think otherwise and tear it all down again! LOL
Like Like x 1 View List

May 05, 2019, 04:57:06 PM
Reply #3

NoSuperSlabs

Supporting Member
That is a beautiful Fat Boy! Very nice tribute. 
Two Lane Highway

May 05, 2019, 06:47:35 PM
Reply #4

bc45

Global Moderator
The job you did to the Bike is just awesome and so is the message behind it, Thanks for sharing your story,
https://harleytracks.com/

May 06, 2019, 10:23:00 AM
Reply #5

WantMore

Supporting Member
Very unique paint job. Thanks for sharing.
Smoke em if you got em

May 10, 2019, 06:06:05 PM
Reply #6

r_k_dragon

Global Moderator
Congrats on the 1st Place!  Missed you at Rapid City Harley last year during the Sturgis Rally.  Going to be close behind you during the RFTW XXXI this year.  Ride safe.  Maybe catch you in Sturgis this year!
USARMY 69-71, IB 1K, AZ HOG, PGR, AMA, VVA, RFTW  SR 2015 FNG, 2016 -  2019 SR STAGING, 2019 ASSISTANT TEAM LDR

May 10, 2019, 07:01:37 PM
Reply #7

maniacmac

Global Moderator
A fine piece of art. Congrats on the 1st Place
CARS SUCK!
Agree Agree x 1 View List

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2019 All rights reserved.