August 23, 2019, 04:58:23 PM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: Too Broke for Sturgis 2019  (Read 1129 times)

June 08, 2019, 07:00:22 AM
Reply #15

bc45

Global Moderator
Hope you all have a great time
Agree Agree x 1 View List

June 08, 2019, 09:36:54 PM
Reply #16

HDBitchin

Administrator
I arrived at TBFS at around 10:30 this morning. Had a good time! Left there around 6 and got back to Phoenix around 8:30 PM.

I have some pictures that I will post in the morning.

June 09, 2019, 11:23:17 AM
Reply #17

HDBitchin

Administrator
Here is a 1 minute movie that I took of the REV It that was done at this year's Too Broke For Sturgis (TBFS). This year at TBFS all the campers staged their motorcycles in the arena for a REV It session to honor the fallen. After the REV It session there was a prayer and moment of silence to honor the fallen (Riders, Military, Police, Friends and Relatives that lost their lives to whatever). The audio in the video doesn't do it justice. It was loud!!

June 09, 2019, 12:13:59 PM
Reply #18

HDBitchin

Administrator
A quick 25 second video of one of the Slow Ride races at TBFS (Too Broke For Sturgis) this year.

June 09, 2019, 01:49:00 PM
Reply #19

HDBitchin

Administrator
Here is a link to the pictures that I took at Too Broke for Sturgis (Click Here)

And here are a couple to get you started. More at the above link.

Bill, Princess Bueller, FerrousBueller and Webbtron at TBFS

FerrousBueller, Princess Bueller and Webbtron watching the Bike Games!

Slow Ride Bike Game getting ready to start.

And they're OFF!!

June 10, 2019, 05:14:40 AM
Reply #20

Rider Ron

Supporting Member
Looks like a good time!
Beam me up, Scotty.  There's no intelligent life here.  ;-)

June 11, 2019, 10:40:20 AM
Reply #21

Princess Bueller

Supporting Member
And in a blink the event is over! Thanks ManiacMac for bringing the anniversary champagne, it’s been so much fun celebrating our day with the group. Thanks Tank for bringing the penance beer-it was perfect. And thanks Webbtron for being our knowledgeable and sometimes speedy travel guide and companion. And Ferrous...as always my favorite traveling partner in all things..thank You!
The best memories begin with the most crazy ideas...
Like Like x 1 View List

June 12, 2019, 11:20:29 AM
Reply #22

NoSuperSlabs

Supporting Member
Another year of TBFS! Thanks for sharing the pictures and videos!
Two Lane Highway

June 12, 2019, 07:21:50 PM
Reply #23

maniacmac

Global Moderator
And in a blink the event is over! Thanks ManiacMac for bringing the anniversary champagne, it’s been so much fun celebrating our day with the group. Thanks Tank for bringing the penance beer-it was perfect. And thanks Webbtron for being our knowledgeable and sometimes speedy travel guide and companion. And Ferrous...as always my favorite traveling partner in all things..thank You!
There's nothing better than waking up in the crisp morning air with my scooter trash friends and one Princess, plus the other thousand close friends I meet the night before. Look forward to see all you again
CARS SUCK!

June 14, 2019, 08:10:30 AM
Reply #24

Webbtron

Global Moderator
There's nothing better than waking up in the crisp morning air with my scooter trash friends and one Princess, plus the other thousand close friends I meet the night before. Look forward to see all you again
Ain't that the truth.  One of these trips will be the last I get to share with the fine folks of Arizona and California, but on this trip I was gifted my very own "Cars Suck" bandana.  I got my #1 man to wash it because I got some Arizona dust all over it, but it will now go into the ride souvenirs Hall of Fame display.  Always good to see you and your riding partners.  Thanks again and hopefully we will all do it again next year.  Thanks to Arizona Abate for sticking to the plan, what a great event to enjoy.
It was then I knew I'd had enough, Burned my credit card for fuel.   Headed out to where the pavement  turns to sand.  With a one-way ticket to the land of truth  And my suitcase in my hand. How I lost my friends I still don't understand.
Like Like x 2 View List

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2019 All rights reserved.