August 21, 2019, 05:13:16 PM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: Too Broke for Sturgis 2019  (Read 1127 times)

April 20, 2019, 10:27:42 AM
Read 1127 times

Princess Bueller

Supporting Member
Our annual trip to Mormon Lake is fast approaching...

This year Ferrous and I will be traveling down from Yellowstone through Colorado Springs and Albuquerque to Mormon Lake -arriving on a Thursday this year instead of Friday.  Looking forward to another memorable event with good friends.

www.toobrokeforsturgis.com
The best memories begin with the most crazy ideas...
Like Like x 3 View List

April 20, 2019, 12:03:57 PM
Reply #1

HDBitchin

Administrator
Looking forward to it!

April 21, 2019, 12:29:49 PM
Reply #2

FerrousBueller

Global Moderator

New tires and brakes ordered/received and waiting installation.  I'll be looking at replacing rear speakers on bike soon, looks like a new music playlist is in order also.

The planned route will take us 3000 miles round trip.  Remember, it's not always the destination, it's how you get there.  Hope to see many of you there!

Cheers,
Ferrous
Like Like x 1 View List

April 21, 2019, 08:44:18 PM
Reply #3

HDBitchin

Administrator
  New tires and brakes ordered/received and waiting installation.  I'll be looking at replacing rear speakers on bike soon, looks like a new music playlist is in order also.

The planned route will take us 3000 miles round trip.  Remember, it's not always the destination, it's how you get there.  Hope to see many of you there!

Cheers,
Ferrous
Sounds like a heck of a trip!

April 22, 2019, 07:05:32 PM
Reply #4

maniacmac

Global Moderator
Looking forward to hanging with you guys.
CARS SUCK!
Like Like x 2 View List

May 11, 2019, 07:43:04 PM
Reply #5

FerrousBueller

Global Moderator

The whole plan is coming together, mostly, sorta.  We are still planning to arrive Thursday the 6th around 2ish.  Hopefully at or near the spot we had last year.  If we had an idea how many were going to be there, we would try to stake out as much room as we needed.

Interested?

Cheers,
Ferrous

May 11, 2019, 07:47:28 PM
Reply #6

HDBitchin

Administrator
I will be getting there on Friday the 7th. I should arrive around 12 noon and will stay through Sunday. I won't be camping so no need to save me a spot of dirt.

May 12, 2019, 10:15:11 AM
Reply #7

maniacmac

Global Moderator
  The whole plan is coming together, mostly, sorta.  We are still planning to arrive Thursday the 6th around 2ish.  Hopefully at or near the spot we had last year.  If we had an idea how many were going to be there, we would try to stake out as much room as we needed.

Interested?

Cheers,
Ferrous
I will be there on Friday along with 2 or more friends. If you save me a spot I promise wouldn't volunteer you for anything lol
CARS SUCK!
Love It!! Love It!! x 1 View List

May 13, 2019, 09:22:47 AM
Reply #8

FerrousBueller

Global Moderator
I will be getting there on Friday the 7th. I should arrive around 12 noon and will stay through Sunday. I won't be camping so no need to save me a spot of dirt.

I will be there on Friday along with 2 or more friends. If you save me a spot I promise wouldn't volunteer you for anything lol

Got it!  No dirt for HDBitchin', extra dirt for maniacmac.

Cheers,
Ferrous
Funny Funny x 2 View List

May 13, 2019, 10:56:08 AM
Reply #9

maniacmac

Global Moderator
I will bring moonshine mules, thanks for the extra dirt
CARS SUCK!
Like Like x 1 View List

May 27, 2019, 10:11:45 AM
Reply #10

Princess Bueller

Supporting Member
Where to stow champagne bottles...we might have to improvise a little this year.

May 29, 2019, 07:30:56 AM
Reply #11

maniacmac

Global Moderator
we could make a  champagne run to flagstaff
CARS SUCK!
Like Like x 2 View List

May 30, 2019, 06:27:19 AM
Reply #12

Princess Bueller

Supporting Member
I like your thinking!! Looking forward to seeing you all, what a quick year it’s been.

June 03, 2019, 06:07:14 PM
Reply #13

maniacmac

Global Moderator
I got the champagne covered. My friends and I coming in Friday afternoon, see ya there.
CARS SUCK!
Like Like x 1 View List

June 07, 2019, 06:06:17 PM
Reply #14

HDBitchin

Administrator
Couldn’t get away from work today so I will be riding up in the morning and should be rolling in about 10AM. I have plenty of beer @Princess Bueller !

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2019 All rights reserved.