July 24, 2019, 01:32:28 AM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: Desert 100  (Read 221 times)

April 07, 2019, 09:49:49 PM
Read 221 times

bc45

Global Moderator
The desert 100 has been going on since 1969, it is the biggest Dirt bike event in Washington state, It just outside of Odessa WA. I don't dirt ride but have friends that do. Went over to hang out and volunteer. Her is a couple of pictures it is hard to get the scope of how big it is when you are down in the camping area. There was a little over 1,000 pre registered riders and there were still people signing up on Saturday for the main 100 mile race on Sunday. On Saturday was the kids races, a few differant poker runs, they had a new women's rider led ride, a family ride.
riding in the camping section

cant really see much down in the camping section but in goes on for miles

This is a kit this girl put on a mountain Bike, She let me ride it,Right befor I took off she said Oh the brakes don't work so be careful

Part of Vender row

The North West Motorcycle Off Road Association had a strider Bike coure set up for the real young ones

CMA had a Children's activity booth

more of the camping section

the Beer garden the beer taps coming out the side of the van

Thanks to Lincoln County Shariff's  helping to keep things in Check, I talked to 2 of them on Saturday and they were having a good time and had no incidents yet.

Thanks to Stump Jumpers for keeping a great family event going for so long

heres a link to a video of 2015 race highlights.

Like Like x 1 View List

April 07, 2019, 09:56:43 PM
Reply #1

HDBitchin

Administrator
That looks like a real fun time! Thanks for sharing it.

April 09, 2019, 03:54:37 PM
Reply #2

WantMore

Supporting Member
What a great event!
Smoke em if you got em

April 09, 2019, 07:30:40 PM
Reply #3

J F Go

Community Advocate
Looks like a good time to be had by all. Thanks for sharing Bob.  8)

April 13, 2019, 07:50:04 PM
Reply #4

Rider Ron

Supporting Member
Yes..  Thanx for sharing.
Beam me up, Scotty.  There's no intelligent life here.  ;-)

April 14, 2019, 01:56:10 PM
Reply #5

NoSuperSlabs

Supporting Member
Very Cool event!!
Two Lane Highway

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2019 All rights reserved.