February 23, 2019, 08:04:22 PM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: A few one liners  (Read 113 times)

February 10, 2019, 10:07:42 AM
Read 113 times

AbueloBill

Supporting Member
I can't believe I got fired from the calendar factory. All I did was take a day off.

A Mexican magician was doing a magic trick. He said, Uno, Dose, and he disappeared without a trace.

I'm reading a book about anti-gravity. I can't put it down.

My first job was working in an orange juice factory, but I got canned because I couldn't concentrate.

My dad died when we couldn't remember his blood type. As he died, he kept insisting for us to "be positive," but it's hard without him.

I bought some shoes from a drug dealer. I don't know what he laced them with, but I've been tripping all day.

eBay is so useless. I tried to look up lighters and all they had was 13,749 matches.

The local mirror factory posted they were hiring.  I thought I could see myself doing that.

I saw an ad for burial plots, and thought to myself this is the last thing I need.
Never attribute to conspiracy that which is adequately explained by incompetence.
Funny Funny x 4 View List

February 10, 2019, 03:59:45 PM
Reply #1

Rider Ron

Supporting Member
Nice!!   ;D  👍
Beam me up, Scotty.  There's no intelligent life here.  ;-)
Agree Agree x 1 View List

February 10, 2019, 05:31:32 PM
Reply #2

HDBitchin

Administrator
Good ones @AbueloBill !

February 11, 2019, 07:24:53 AM
Reply #3

bc45

Global Moderator
Thanks Bill those started my day with a smile
Agree Agree x 1 View List

February 13, 2019, 07:02:07 PM
Reply #4

NoSuperSlabs

Supporting Member
Sometimes the short and sweet are the most funny.
Two Lane Highway
Agree Agree x 2 View List

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2019 All rights reserved.