February 23, 2019, 08:03:26 PM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: KSH - The Kosmos Smart Helmet  (Read 234 times)

January 19, 2019, 02:17:40 PM
Read 234 times

HDBitchin

Administrator
This helmet is from France and when I spoke with the company's CEO in Las Vegas at the recent CES 2019 he said that currently it is not available in the USA.

It provides Proximity Sensors (nearby traffic alerts), a Brake Light on the rear of the helmet and an SOS system that sends a text message if you go down with data about where you are. It also allows you to connect Bluetooth to get voice navigation prompts from your smartphone and with their app on your phone you can make and take phone calls.

They also have a very small HD Camera that attaches to the helmet magnetically.

https://www.kosmos-helmets.com/

Want to read some related information on high tech helmets? Follow the HDBitchin link...

High Tech Motorcycle Helmet Info - HDBitchin has been covering it All 

January 22, 2019, 04:03:11 PM
Reply #1

NoSuperSlabs

Supporting Member
Nice concept. No display but voice navigation playing in the helmet might be a nice compromise. Proximity sensors sounds like a nice feature.
Two Lane Highway
Agree Agree x 1 View List

January 23, 2019, 03:41:13 PM
Reply #2

WantMore

Supporting Member
Interesting. Wonder what the price will be?
Smoke em if you got em

January 23, 2019, 04:12:39 PM
Reply #3

HDBitchin

Administrator
Added two pictures that Kosmos sent to me into the first post. Check them out.

January 26, 2019, 12:03:59 PM
Reply #4

HDBitchin

Administrator
Here is a pic that I snapped of the KSH at their booth in Las Vegas.

February 05, 2019, 04:54:52 AM
Reply #5

kevin-ksh

Hello I am Kevin the creator of KSH. Thanks to Larry for the presentation of our concept. We are working hard to improve the prototype. And any suggestions are welcome. And of course we will propose a DOT version in the future for a good USA community ! 8)
Like Like x 1 View List

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2019 All rights reserved.