January 16, 2019, 09:45:59 PM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: Supporting Member Subscription - Year End Discount  (Read 338 times)

December 29, 2018, 07:45:00 PM
Reply #15

HDBitchin

Administrator
This year end discount as described in the first post is ending very soon.

Just hoping to cover some of the operating costs in 2019. Your support is appreciated.

December 30, 2018, 01:17:33 PM
Reply #16

WantMore

Supporting Member
Come on ya cheap bastards!! This place is a bargain at $15 for 12 months and now you get an extra 6 months for that price.

Support the best HD Forum on the Internet. Support HDBitchin!!
Smoke em if you got em
Agree Agree x 2 Like Like x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

January 01, 2019, 11:13:43 AM
Reply #17

NoSuperSlabs

Supporting Member
Come on ya cheap bastards!! This place is a bargain at $15 for 12 months and now you get an extra 6 months for that price.

Support the best HD Forum on the Internet. Support HDBitchin!!
I hope that enough members stepped up to cover the operating costs of the forum.

For those that just sit back and take and don't give, why? If this place has helped you what the hell is $15? I will answer that, it is a bargain!
Two Lane Highway
Agree Agree x 1 Like Like x 1 View List

January 01, 2019, 02:38:29 PM
Reply #18

AbueloBill

Supporting Member
I hope that enough members stepped up to cover the operating costs of the forum.

For those that just sit back and take and don't give, why? If this place has helped you what the hell is $15? I will answer that, it is a bargain!
Agree  (+ Karma)
Never attribute to conspiracy that which is adequately explained by incompetence.
Agree Agree x 2 Like Like x 2 View List

January 04, 2019, 05:43:52 AM
Reply #19

mqqn

Global Moderator
Just saw this post - re-upped.

Thanks Larry!

best

mqqn
Like Like x 2 View List

January 04, 2019, 08:09:40 AM
Reply #20

HDBitchin

Administrator
Just saw this post - re-upped.

Thanks Larry!

best

mqqn
Thanks @mqqn !

And also thank you @Nowhereman !

I will adjust both of your subscription periods to 18 months!

Thank you for supporting the forum!

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2019 All rights reserved.