January 16, 2019, 09:29:22 PM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: 32nd Annual Rolling Thunder Ride to DC  (Read 150 times)

December 13, 2018, 07:45:10 PM
Read 150 times

j f go

Community Advocate
If you have wanted to take this "Ride To The Wall" then the 2019 event will have to be the one. No more putting it off, as this will be the last time it will take place. More info available at The Motorcycle Law Group Newsletter. To bad this is ending. 

December 14, 2018, 09:58:21 PM
Reply #1

bc45

Global Moderator
Here is a link to one article that tells about it.
https://wtop.com/dc/2018/12/rolling-thunder-comes-to-an-end-2019-will-be-last-ride/slide/1/
Like Like x 1 View List

December 15, 2018, 11:54:58 AM
Reply #2

Rider Ron

Supporting Member
Thanks for the heads up, j f go.  It is, indeed, a shame that it is ending.

I'd like to mention, though, that when you say the "Ride To The Wall" is ending this year, it shouldn't be confused with the Run For The Wall run.  That one is very much alive and well, and continuing to grow.  I would like to invite any and all to join in on either run.  They both honor and support veterans.

Ron
Beam me up, Scotty.  There's no intelligent life here.  ;-)

December 15, 2018, 12:44:43 PM
Reply #3

HDBitchin

Administrator
Thanks for the heads up, j f go.  It is, indeed, a shame that it is ending.

I'd like to mention, though, that when you say the "Ride To The Wall" is ending this year, it shouldn't be confused with the Run For The Wall run.  That one is very much alive and well, and continuing to grow.  I would like to invite any and all to join in on either run.  They both honor and support veterans.

Ron
If I might help by adding the RFTW (Run For The Wall) link. As Ron said, it is very much alive.

Run For The Wall

Rolling Thunder is often confused with the RFTW but they are different.

December 15, 2018, 06:20:37 PM
Reply #4

r_k_dragon

Global Moderator
Being a 'Run For The Wall' (RFTW) kind of guy I thought I'd chime in here but Ron and Larry have it covered with those links.  RT will continue but not in a large DC fashion as explained in the links.
USARMY 69-71, IB 1K, AZ HOG, PGR, AMA, VVA, RFTW  SR 2015 FNG, 2016 -  2019 SR STAGING, 2019 ASSISTANT TEAM LDR
Like Like x 1 View List

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2019 All rights reserved.