November 14, 2018, 05:26:39 PM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: Shovelhead [De]constructed  (Read 64 times)

November 05, 2018, 09:00:06 PM
Read 64 times

HDBitchin

Administrator
This is the first of new series that Wired Magazine started that they call [De]constructed.

Well their first in the series is a mechanic that takes apart a 1974 Harley Davidson FXE Shovelhead to the frame. The video is about 34 minutes long and the mechanic narrates providing what each part he is removing is for. I found it to be an interesting video.

I wonder what Wired will do next in this series?

HDBitchin aka Tank 
AMA Member- Click Here to Join
A Business Member of ABATE of AZ
Member of the Motorcycle Riders Foundation
Like Like x 1 View List

November 06, 2018, 06:16:04 PM
Reply #1

r_k_dragon

Global Moderator
Nice!  He does good work with the show and tell!  Thanks Larry!
USARMY 69-71, IB 1K, AZ HOG, PGR, AMA, VVA, RFTW  SR 2015 FNG, 2016 STAGING, 2017 ASST STAGING, 2018 STAGING LEADER
Agree Agree x 1 View List

November 08, 2018, 08:15:38 PM
Reply #2

WantMore

Supporting Member
I will have to come back and watch this completely tomorrow. Thanks for posting it.

It looks pretty cool from the short bit that I watched.
Smoke em if you got em

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2018 All rights reserved.