November 14, 2018, 05:07:02 PM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: 2007 FLHX Seat  (Read 136 times)

November 03, 2018, 07:48:26 AM
Read 136 times

hd4evr

Anyone have, or know where I can find, an OEM seat for a 2007 Street Glide? Mine is getting a little worn, and I'd like to replace it with a stock seat, but they're hard to find. They changed the way they mount in 2008. I don't want a Road King or Electra Glide seat. I'd like to find an OEM Street Glide seat from 2006 or 2007. I know someone has to have replaced their seat and may have one just gathering dust. Thanks.
The older I get, the faster I was!

November 03, 2018, 08:06:49 AM
Reply #1

maniacmac

Global Moderator
Have you thought about having yours reupolster
CARS SUCK!
Agree Agree x 1 Like Like x 1 View List

November 03, 2018, 08:29:44 AM
Reply #2

HDBitchin

Administrator
Have you thought about having yours reupolster
I agree with @maniacmac and you can likely find some local upholstery shops to do the work but if not take a look at this thread on the forum.

Motorcycle Seat Modification Companies
HDBitchin aka Tank 
AMA Member- Click Here to Join
A Business Member of ABATE of AZ
Member of the Motorcycle Riders Foundation
Like Like x 2 View List

November 07, 2018, 09:04:25 AM
Reply #3

01rk

Retired Staff Member
Try Robs used Harley parts.
Get Your Motor Runnin'

Like Like x 1 View List

November 08, 2018, 07:16:12 PM
Reply #4

Screamin beagle

Supporting Member
Mean city cycles get great reviews for their seat work...they rework your seat with a bunch of different options. I haven't used them myself but they have a good reputation. On a side note I just picked up stock ultra seat for road king on another forum for 100 bucks...cant beat that and now I have a nice comfy seat for longer rides. Try looking here and other forums, eBay too. Good luck on the hunting
Agree Agree x 1 Like Like x 1 View List

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2018 All rights reserved.