December 11, 2018, 12:54:37 PM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: Back in the saddle... finally  (Read 228 times)

October 10, 2018, 05:20:37 PM
Read 228 times

DakotaRob

Howdy everyone!

Just wanted to reintroduce myself as I’ve not been active due to my lack of a motorcycle.   ;D

Finally, after a 4+ year drought, I have another Harley.  Way too long, but life was complicated and priorities shifted.

Just bought a 2016 Ultra Classic from my brother-in-law and sister who decided to stop riding.  Bike is spotless with only around 2500 miles.  They made me a deal I could not pass up.   Will be heading to Colorado to pick it up in a couple weeks.   I can hardly wait since we still have plenty of riding season left here in Texas. 

I plan to be around the forum a little more often... gotta remember everything I forgot about the care and feeding of these machines. 
Rob
Like Like x 1 View List

October 10, 2018, 06:05:08 PM
Reply #1

j f go

Community Advocate
Welcome back to HDBitchin. You already know the lay out here but if you have any questions just ask and someone will be along to help. Congratulations on the new bike, it looks really nice. Can't beat that mileage either. Stop in as often as you can and we hope you will enjoy it here. Again Welcome back.  8)

October 10, 2018, 06:56:01 PM
Reply #2

HDBitchin

Administrator
Welcome back to HDBitchin Rob and Congratulations on the new bike!!

I don't do much on Facebook but since we are Facebook friends I happen to know some of those priorities that took you down a different path. Glad you are back!!

Sure looks good!!
HDBitchin aka Tank 
AMA Member- Click Here to Join
A Business Member of ABATE of AZ
Member of the Motorcycle Riders Foundation

October 11, 2018, 03:58:41 AM
Reply #3

mqqn

Global Moderator
Welcome back, and great ride!!

best

mqqn

October 11, 2018, 11:23:47 AM
Reply #4

NoSuperSlabs

Supporting Member
Sweet!! Welcome back! Congratulations on the new ride and getting back into the saddle!!
Two Lane Highway

October 11, 2018, 11:34:04 AM
Reply #5

TD

Community Advocate
Hi Robb,
Welcome back to Bitchin from England.
That's gonna be quite a first ride on your Ultra bruv!
Cheers

TD 8)
You're Never Alone with a Schizophrenic
Ian Hunter

October 11, 2018, 07:39:59 PM
Reply #6

bc45

Global Moderator
Well one back. Nice Bike

October 12, 2018, 02:59:43 PM
Reply #7

WantMore

Supporting Member
Welcome back to the forum and to riding again!! Nice looking Bagger!!
Smoke em if you got em

October 29, 2018, 11:24:34 AM
Reply #8

maniacmac

Global Moderator
Welcome to the forum from Northern AZ. Thank you for your service. Yes it does snow in Arizona
CARS SUCK!

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2018 All rights reserved.