July 23, 2019, 07:40:02 PM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: for sale hd oil cooler unused in box  (Read 476 times)

September 25, 2018, 11:50:06 AM
Read 476 times

rickyralph 1960

this cooler was a gift and has never ben mounted nor fit my current 95 evo softail hd 26082-05b oil cooler kit for touring models fits 99 - 06 bikes
150 cash or i could use 3/4 bering 2 peice fat boy front wheel to match my rear wheel or a good low profile seat for the 95 im sliming down
im richard in victoria tx 77901 thanks
id rather speak and be told the truth
thats what really seperates men from lesser men

September 26, 2018, 09:12:00 PM
Reply #1

HDBitchin

Administrator
I sense a bit of frustration since over on @rickyralph 1960 's profile on his "About Me" tab he had this to say...

sorry fellow bike lovers this 58 year old cant easily get around this damn site
jesus u think theres nuclear secrets involved on this website
i just F%#kin give up
by the way today i traded the oil cooler for a tripple tree from a heritage
i cant even figure how to take the ad down
im sorry and apologize
this is a great place for learning and sharing
but F%#kin ridiculous to navigate addios

So I guess the above item is no longer for sale and Ricky doesn't want to learn about our Nuclear Secrets>:D  ;D  ^*?

BTW it could be that the issues that website is having this evening that have affected your user experience. As posted earlier in this below linked thread the server is having a problem and that is being worked on. Read this...

Server Problem Being Worked

Also you can't delete or take your ad down. Posts can only be removed by the Staff. When it sells just post again in your FOR SALE thread and myself or one of the Staff will remove what you have posted that WAS for sale.  ;)

And I hope you take this in the way it was intended and I hope you will stick around because it is as you said... "a great place for learning and sharing".

Signed,
The Net Nanny   ;)

September 29, 2018, 09:33:59 AM
Reply #2

NoSuperSlabs

Supporting Member
What a Texan is giving up!! Come on @rickyralph 1960
Two Lane Highway
Agree Agree x 1 View List

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2019 All rights reserved.