November 16, 2018, 03:08:43 AM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: Local stunt rider  (Read 226 times)

September 11, 2018, 09:04:19 PM
Read 226 times

bc45

Global Moderator
I was down at the local cycle gear bike night and Holly Wood b stopped by for a quick demonstration. He is a local stunt ride that I have seen around,he is a super nice guy.

He also has a Dyna and a Goldwing he stunts with in bigger venues
Like Like x 5 View List

September 12, 2018, 04:58:04 AM
Reply #1

mqqn

Global Moderator
Pretty cool! Interesting things done to the FXR to make it stunty - huge rear sprocket, pegs on the upper shock mounts - probably be a hoot to ride....

Thanks for the pics !

best

mqqn
Agree Agree x 1 View List

September 12, 2018, 05:16:48 AM
Reply #2

j f go

Community Advocate
That's got to be fun to watch. I bet he makes it look easy too.You should of give it a go @bc45 , LOL. Thanks for sharing, (and don't try that cause you ain't that young anymore.) &{ £~¥
Like Like x 1 View List

September 12, 2018, 07:29:48 PM
Reply #3

HDBitchin

Administrator
The only time my tires leave the ground on my motorcycles is when they are on the lift/jack!!  :o
HDBitchin aka Tank 
AMA Member- Click Here to Join
A Business Member of ABATE of AZ
Member of the Motorcycle Riders Foundation
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 View List

September 12, 2018, 08:10:28 PM
Reply #4

j f go

Community Advocate
The last time I brought the front wheel up I was riding a 250 Honda Elsinore. I rode it about 75 yards on the rear wheel and it scared the crap out of me. I got on that bike like I was large and in charge and found out I was full of, well you know. }= &{

September 13, 2018, 05:57:28 PM
Reply #5

NoSuperSlabs

Supporting Member
Two wheels on the ground for me!  :)
Two Lane Highway

September 14, 2018, 04:27:52 AM
Reply #6

mqqn

Global Moderator
I still ride dirt bikes, a KTM 300, and it's front wheel is off the ground occasionally.   <\

My ZG1400 will also bring the front wheel a few inches off the ground on an aggressive 1-2 shift even with the traction control on. Electric mother steps in quickly to prevent further mayhem.

best

mqqn

September 23, 2018, 05:32:44 PM
Reply #7

WantMore

Supporting Member
@bc45

From what you said that stunt rider has a pretty nice stable of motorcycles that he rides. As they say, you have to spend money to make money.
Smoke em if you got em

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2018 All rights reserved.