February 23, 2019, 08:25:13 PM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: REVER GO Beacon Testing  (Read 2960 times)

February 06, 2019, 12:20:12 PM
Reply #45

HDBitchin

Administrator
Hi, and thank you for fast reply.

That was what I tought as well, but when I open the app, there is only my previously recorded trips. These are all manual start recorded. If I uninstall everything, and reinstall, do I lose my trips, or is there some sort of export possibillity?

Excellent forum, btw!!

Teddy

If you were to uninstall the REVER App on your phone I don’t think that will cause you to lose any ride data as your account is always at the main REVER website at https://rever.co

Deleting the App on the phone might cause a need to Bluetooth pair the GO but that is about it I would think.

You might want to log into the main website and see if those missing rides can be seen there.

February 06, 2019, 01:15:22 PM
Reply #46

Fatboy Teddy

I checked the web site, and same story there. Found the old ones, but not the new rides. Will try to uninstall and reinstall everything. If that doesn't work, I guess I will try to fiddle around and try different things. Thank you for your help and good ideas.

Teddy
Like Like x 1 View List

February 06, 2019, 01:25:50 PM
Reply #47

HDBitchin

Administrator
It might be that the GO beacon is simply not working well. As you can see in this thread I had several issues with getting the GO to automatically track my rides. I concluded at least in my case that using the GO is a bad idea.

The concept of the GO beacon is a great idea if the GO beacon worked but I personally am not convinced that it is working. And I have become lazy and have neglected to manually track rides using the REVER app for a good while now.

February 06, 2019, 01:36:45 PM
Reply #48

Fatboy Teddy

Yeah, I know. But I really really really wanted it to work. Would have måde training so much da sier. And I would have tracked all rides instead of half of them.  Apperently its very hard for me to remember to start the app and press start tracking.....
Do you think it matters that I only have free version?
I live in Norway, and I dont think anyone else up here has a Go Beacon....

Teddy 

February 06, 2019, 01:55:47 PM
Reply #49

HDBitchin

Administrator
I think the free version should work with the GO. In my opinion the GO should work in free or premium accounts the same.

Ha ha! I have the premium version and I have issues with the GO beacon tracking my rides so paying money isn’t going to fix it. Hasn’t fixed it for me! 

February 06, 2019, 02:12:19 PM
Reply #50

Fatboy Teddy

Thank you, you just saved me a lot of money :))
I'll keep you posted if I figure something out.

Teddy
Like Like x 1 View List

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2019 All rights reserved.