September 25, 2018, 12:27:07 PM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: 3 Pass Ride  (Read 439 times)

June 16, 2018, 09:09:21 PM
Read 439 times

bc45

Global Moderator
Went on a 300 mile ride today with a few friends and family, the passes are on Mt Rainier, We went up to Mt Rainier and went over cayuse pass to Packwood for lunch then over White pass into Naches Wa then back up the Mountian to go over Chinook Pass. we got rained on going over White pass but stayed dry the rest of the day.

Meeting up in Auburn Wa

@9Deuce  on Cayuse pass senic view area

Cayuse pass parking

Lunch stop in Packwood

@9Deuce  and @jaegerbombz 

some pictures on Chinook Pass, DOT just cleared and opened the road last weekend

9Duece again she sure is a picture hog

Like Like x 4 View List

June 17, 2018, 06:55:12 AM
Reply #1

HDBitchin

Administrator
Great pictures! Thanks for sharing them here! It is always a great day when Family and friends get out for a motorcycle ride!
HDBitchin aka Tank 
AMA Member- Click Here to Join
A Business Member of ABATE of AZ
Member of the Motorcycle Riders Foundation
Agree Agree x 1 View List

June 17, 2018, 07:54:08 AM
Reply #2

AbueloBill

Supporting Member
Bob, thanks for the pictures.  Looks like you had a great ride in great country.

I'm going to be in Seattle around July 4th, with my Tacoma PU instead of the cycle unfortunately, and after seeing these would like to duplicate some of your route.  Should make a good alternative to the highways on my way back to Arizona.

Appreciate.

Bill
Never attribute to conspiracy that which is adequately explained by incompetence.
Like Like x 1 View List

June 17, 2018, 02:15:37 PM
Reply #3

WantMore

Supporting Member
Great family outing. 
Smoke em if you got em

June 17, 2018, 02:37:39 PM
Reply #4

Rider Ron

Supporting Member
Nice early Fathers Day present.  Congrats, Bob & Co.

Ron
Beam me up, Scotty.  There's no intelligent life here.  ;-)

June 17, 2018, 06:49:05 PM
Reply #5

r_k_dragon

Global Moderator
Looked like a nice group and a nice ride!  Thanks for the pictures.
USARMY 69-71, IB 1K, AZ HOG, PGR, AMA, VVA, RFTW  SR 2015 FNG, 2016 STAGING, 2017 ASST STAGING, 2018 STAGING LEADER

June 18, 2018, 08:41:03 PM
Reply #6

bc45

Global Moderator
Bob, thanks for the pictures.  Looks like you had a great ride in great country.

I'm going to be in Seattle around July 4th, with my Tacoma PU instead of the cycle unfortunately, and after seeing these would like to duplicate some of your route.  Should make a good alternative to the highways on my way back to Arizona.

Appreciate.

Bill

@AbueloBill   Bill Mt Rainier has some great views in the car or Bike. give me a shout when you are in town if schedules mesh maybe go get a coffee and you can meet my daughter and wife.

June 20, 2018, 09:14:32 AM
Reply #7

NoSuperSlabs

Supporting Member
Nice scenery!
Two Lane Highway

July 13, 2018, 06:54:16 PM
Reply #8

AbueloBill

Supporting Member

Appreciate.

Bill

Well, made it up to Mt. Rainier and had an absolutely gorgeous drive.  Perfectly blue sky, very little traffic, and fantastic views. 

West out of Yakima on Hwy 12 then north over the pass to Auburn and Seattle.  Only wish I could have been on my cycle but my Tacoma PU got to see its namesake.

Photo attached.
Never attribute to conspiracy that which is adequately explained by incompetence.
Like Like x 2 View List

July 13, 2018, 10:15:25 PM
Reply #9

bc45

Global Moderator
@AbueloBill  glad you were able get to the mountian. I am actually in Cle Elum Wa this week end. Maybe I'll get a few pics

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2018 All rights reserved.