December 11, 2018, 02:07:29 PM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: Motorcycle Camping Tent For Sale  (Read 511 times)

April 08, 2018, 06:32:20 PM
Read 511 times

HDBitchin

Administrator
I have a 2 man Apache/ATuffy BP tent for sale.

This tent is about as good as it can get if you want a quality and easy to use tent for camping. It packs easily on a motorcycle.

Two man tent description is here...

http://www.apachetents.com/page10.html

This tents sets up in approximately 3 to 4 minutes and you can never lose a tent pole as they are part of the tent. Watch the video.

I have used it for two trips to Sturgis and a couple of times it served me for shelter at Too Broke for Sturgis.

As you can see the website sells this model for $495. Yes, it is expensive but it is a real quality tent that has been engineered to perform and last.

My Price is $230 with free shipping to the lower 48 States. Paypal payment only.

I am actually looking at replacing this 2 man model with the 4 man model that costs $795. I like this tent that much.
HDBitchin aka Tank 
AMA Member- Click Here to Join
A Business Member of ABATE of AZ
Member of the Motorcycle Riders Foundation
Like Like x 1 View List

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2018 All rights reserved.