October 20, 2018, 09:48:47 AM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: Nick Freitas for U S Senate  (Read 465 times)

March 08, 2018, 11:51:06 AM
Read 465 times

j f go

Community Advocate
I'm quite sure that most people, on this particular site, is a believer in the 2nd Amendment. Please find what he has to say to the Democrats on this subject. He is an extremely articulate speaker on this subject. You will find it on U tube and he addressed them (democrats) on March 3rd in Virginia. It has gone viral and we can only hope this man becomes a U S Senator this fall. I hope that someone here will post it up to this site as I believe it is an important view of what the Democrats in this country are up to and how they proceed on this issue. Thanks for listening. Rick 

March 08, 2018, 01:21:49 PM
Reply #1

rocket

I 2nd this,no pun intended  O:-)
ain't much to it  ''live to ride, ride to live.''

REALLY!!
Like Like x 1 View List

March 08, 2018, 10:14:23 PM
Reply #2

bc45

Global Moderator
I'm quite sure that most people, on this particular site, is a believer in the 2nd Amendment. Please find what he has to say to the Democrats on this subject. He is an extremely articulate speaker on this subject. You will find it on U tube and he addressed them (democrats) on March 3rd in Virginia. It has gone viral and we can only hope this man becomes a U S Senator this fall. I hope that someone here will post it up to this site as I believe it is an important view of what the Democrats in this country are up to and how they proceed on this issue. Thanks for listening. Rick

@ j f go  is this the speech you were talking about ?

March 09, 2018, 05:14:21 AM
Reply #3

j f go

Community Advocate
Yes it is. Thank you @bc45. He has another one on the expansion of Medicaid that is quite thought provoking as well. We are in much need of people like him in government, IMHO. I think it is pretty sad that the "other side" only wants to debate this issue with themselves. A one sided debate will only get you one side, or so I believe. God Bless America. MAGA 

March 09, 2018, 06:39:35 AM
Reply #4

rocket

hell next president!! no slight on trump btw.
ain't much to it  ''live to ride, ride to live.''

REALLY!!
Agree Agree x 1 View List

March 11, 2018, 08:24:58 PM
Reply #5

r_k_dragon

Global Moderator
Well put!  Thanks!
USARMY 69-71, IB 1K, AZ HOG, PGR, AMA, VVA, RFTW  SR 2015 FNG, 2016 STAGING, 2017 ASST STAGING, 2018 STAGING LEADER

March 12, 2018, 05:32:56 PM
Reply #6

j f go

Community Advocate
Nick reported today that he got way more signatures than required to be on the ballot. Good luck to him. He is a true patriot and America will be that much better when he's in office. 8)

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2018 All rights reserved.