December 09, 2019, 06:55:50 PM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: Another smart helmet contender, Intelligent Cranium Helmets, the iC-R project.  (Read 2172 times)

May 21, 2019, 10:28:43 AM
Reply #15

HDBitchin

Administrator
So the ICH Facebook page is now showing the Protector concept picture on their page again. When it was taken down I asked on their page if they owned it why was it removed and their answer was...

The CTO falsified a report to Facebook stating he owns the rights and Facebook removed the photos in the interim.  We've since submitted our own true claim with actual evidence of everything we're stating, and are awaiting the change.

So will Facebook take it down now from the Smarthelmet.io FB page?

More drama to come!

July 21, 2019, 10:40:45 AM
Reply #16

HDBitchin

Administrator
As for the Facebook battle that went on between ICH (Intelligent Cranium Helmets) and SmartHelmet, they are no longer taking jabs at each other over the concept pictures that they both claim to own.

SmartHelmet has launched his third Indiegogo funding campaign and has nothing to show for it. I am not surprised. The SmartHelmet guy claims to being the leader in this high tech helmet field but has shown nothing to back up those posts. His Indiegogo page says he has a prototype but has not shown it.

The ICH FB page is like a ghost town now.

August 10, 2019, 11:10:39 PM
Reply #17

HDBitchin

Administrator
Intelligent Cranium Helmets (ICH) has broken their silence with a blog post on their website.

https://www.ichelmets.com/progress/

The drama that unfolded awhile back has gone silent. As you might recall there was a concept drawing of a helmet that was claimed by both ICH and the Smarthelmet guy (the former CTO of ICH) Rogue Dingo aka Scott Kamp. He quit his job as CTO of ICH ran off with a concept picture and based on that and little more IMO he starts his own smart helmet company, SmartHelmet.io.

I have been following the Smarthelmet Facebook page and he has failed with 3 Indiegogo fund raising campaigns to get any money. The Smarthelmet Facebook page is a collection generic pictures and graphics and technology announcements that he has yet to come through on. Makes me wonder what criteria Indiegogo has to open a campaign.

August 22, 2019, 08:43:34 PM
Reply #18

WantMore

Supporting Member
SmartHelmet.io sounds like a scam.
Smoke em if you got em
Like Like x 1 View List

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2019 All rights reserved.

HDBitchin is a web property of Tank Oils, an Independent AMSOIL Dealer