June 15, 2019, 09:34:17 PM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: summer is comming  (Read 44785 times)

April 15, 2019, 05:58:32 PM
Reply #285

NoSuperSlabs

Supporting Member
That spotlight on that Mustang is odd. Love the pics @bc45
Two Lane Highway
Agree Agree x 3 View List

April 19, 2019, 08:44:19 PM
Reply #286

bc45

Global Moderator
@mqqn  here's a nice C5 for you a 1999 i thought I got one of the side view but I dont have one will get one next week also will get a better shot of the interior once I get the dash back together

Like Like x 1 View List

April 19, 2019, 08:46:52 PM
Reply #287

bc45

Global Moderator
For  old Bronko lovers I belive its a 70

April 24, 2019, 04:34:04 AM
Reply #288

mqqn

Global Moderator
Thanks for the C5 shots! Someone appears to have spent a great deal on that - those may be Vette Essentials seat covers.

Maggie followed me down to Tennessee this past weekend and we left our 99 coupe in the garage at the new house; on a battery tender of course.

Ours is black on black, and I am thinking on doing a very mild "Jack Daniel" theme on it, with replacement seat covers with stylized old number 7 head-rest embroidery etc.

I have done minor mods to the car over the years, Z06 sways and shocks, Z06 Ti catback, cold air intake, tune. Other than that it has been cosmetics.

By the way, the roads in Tennessee are outstanding - can't wait to get down there to do some more exploring. We are 22 miles from the Jack Daniels distillery!

best

mqqn

Like Like x 4 View List

May 05, 2019, 05:54:35 PM
Reply #289

bc45

Global Moderator
I don't have the dash back in yet I had to take it apart to get to the passenger side heat-A/C blend door that wasn't working, when I went to change it found out the door in the box was broken and very stiff so we are waiting on parts as they are discontinued. we did find OE parts from one supplier now just waiting for them to come in.

I did move the parts off the car once I knew it wasn't going back together the same day they are now stored upstairs in our lunch room.
The screw driver is pointing to the right side Blend door actuator

here's a wide angle, the actuator is behind the vacuum pot with the yellow vacuum hose hooked to it

May 05, 2019, 06:36:07 PM
Reply #290

Rider Ron

Supporting Member
You guys are amazing.  🤠👍

Ron
Beam me up, Scotty.  There's no intelligent life here.  ;-)
Agree Agree x 2 View List

May 06, 2019, 11:06:34 AM
Reply #291

WantMore

Supporting Member
Wow @bc45 you sure get some great cars to work on!
Smoke em if you got em

May 16, 2019, 08:18:23 PM
Reply #292

bc45

Global Moderator
This came in last week.nice chev pick up

The customer brought these wheels in to put on

This Cobra kit car came in for a alignmet it is still in the build stage

Like Like x 1 View List

May 16, 2019, 08:44:24 PM
Reply #293

HDBitchin

Administrator
I used to own a 1953 Chevy 3100 Pickup. Mine was not a 5 window like that one. That one is a Beautiful truck! Thanks for posting those pictures.

May 22, 2019, 08:00:12 AM
Reply #294

Harley Mike

wow bc you get to work on some of the nicest cars thanks for sharing I enjoy the pics
Life is short, enjoy it but don't self destruct.

June 10, 2019, 06:36:31 AM
Reply #295

Elmer41

Great lookin truck! I have a 1965 Chevy 3100, my father gave it to me when I finished college 20 years ago. I always wanted to make some repairs and use it but I never had time for this, it's been sleeping in the garage almost for ten years :( Now I'm thinking about changing my profession, I got so bored of this corporate life. I'm looking for hotels for sale in Madrid so that I can finally run a high yield business and live like I always wanted. But I need some money to start so I have to sell my beautiful truck. If you are interested please feel free to contact me!

June 10, 2019, 05:13:28 PM
Reply #296

FerrousBueller

Global Moderator
Great lookin truck! I have a 1965 Chevy 3100, my father gave it to me when I finished college 20 years ago. I always wanted to make some repairs and use it but I never had time for this, it's been sleeping in the garage almost for ten years :( Now I'm thinking about changing my profession, I got so bored of this corporate life. I'm looking for hotels for sale in Madrid so that I can finally run a high yield business and live like I always wanted. But I need some money to start so I have to sell my beautiful truck. If you are interested please feel free to contact me!

@Elmer41
  Hey there, welcome to the forum!  If you have a truck for sale you might take a few pictures and post them under, “Barter, Trade and Haggle @ HDBitchin”.

I’d recommend stopping here first, Barter, Trade and Haggle Guidelines

I hope that helps, Good Luck!

Cheers,
Ferrous
Agree Agree x 1 View List

June 12, 2019, 08:34:21 PM
Reply #297

bc45

Global Moderator
@J F Go  here's a Mopar Preview for you. It just came in today we will be putting a 440 in it. the machine shop is almost done with it. I will up date as the project happens I am not sure the time line as to when it will make it into the shop.

Like Like x 1 View List

June 13, 2019, 07:04:16 AM
Reply #298

J F Go

Community Advocate
 Now that right there is just "Plum Crazy" @bc45  Thanks for that. Why not put in that new HEMI ? ^*? I know, lots of running gear to do to make that work. But wouldn't that be a beast? }= Even with a 440 it will be. More reliable than the old 426 Hemi too. I would like to come help you with that, if I could. 8)

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2019 All rights reserved.