January 16, 2019, 10:29:43 PM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: Electric Harley production bike? (H-D LiveWire is here)  (Read 19909 times)

January 12, 2019, 10:03:42 AM
Reply #90

Webbtron

Global Moderator
I just got an e-mail from Pikes Peak Harley here in Colorado Springs, they qualified to sell the Livewire.  I believe I read an article by Electrotek that there were several qualifications require to make the cut.  One of them was certified staff and area served.  I guess I just figured that Denver would be to close for PPHD to be considered, but I was wrong... again.  $29,000.  cheap at twice the price. Hahaha.
It was then I knew I'd had enough, Burned my credit card for fuel.   Headed out to where the pavement  turns to sand.  With a one-way ticket to the land of truth  And my suitcase in my hand. How I lost my friends I still don't understand.
Like Like x 2 View List

January 12, 2019, 02:41:24 PM
Reply #91

NoSuperSlabs

Supporting Member
  $29,000.  cheap at twice the price. Hahaha.
That about sums it up!!  :o
Two Lane Highway
Funny Funny x 1 View List

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2019 All rights reserved.