January 16, 2019, 09:29:41 PM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: Dusty Rags  (Read 1938 times)

June 13, 2014, 05:39:52 PM
Read 1938 times

dustyrides

Greetings HDBitchin members! I'm Dusty

Recently, I began offering a new product called Dusty Rags (check out https://www.facebook.com/dustyrags.net/ for details). 

I have been a motorcycle enthusiast since the young age of six. When I was 16, I naturally got my motorcycle license before my car license. I've owned several bikes from my Honda CB360 to my Yamaha Virago 750 to my 4 Harleys (2 Sportys, Heritage Soft Tail, and my most recent bike, 2013 FLHR Road King). 

In the past, I've belonged to and ran motorcycle ministries and eventually pastured a biker church in Apache Junction, AZ.

For Him I Ride
- Dusty
In life you get 2nd chances, but you don't get a 2nd life.  So, make this one count!

For Us He Died - For Him I Ride

April 01, 2015, 03:41:18 PM
Reply #1

HDBitchin

Administrator
Dusty,
Thanks for the update on what you are doing!! And Thanks for posting a Professional Services thread. It looks like you offer several things as riders we can all use.

If you need to edit the above post please contact me or any Moderator and we can make the changes. As per the terms and conditions of this Professional Services sub forum I will lock the thread as a Read Only thread but we wish you luck with members contacting you and search engines listing your links.
- the HDBitchin Staff

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2019 All rights reserved.