January 16, 2019, 10:41:39 PM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: Motorcycle Helmet with GPS Navigation Display - LiveMap  (Read 9298 times)

January 10, 2019, 09:54:59 PM
Reply #60

HDBitchin

Administrator
Earlier today from the CES event in Las Vegas we did a live Facebook stream talking about LiveMap and the other high technology motorcycle helmets that are coming to the market. As said earlier in the thread I am here in Vegas as the Brand Ambassador for LiveMap.

Note: You might need to unmute the volume using the audio control in the lower right corner of video. And then back it up to the start.

January 11, 2019, 02:20:41 PM
Reply #61

Rider Ron

Supporting Member
Great video, Larry.  Kudos to the entire team.  In hindsight, it MAY have provided more "professional emphasis"(?) ** if you had mentioned your work experience with HUD technology.  But maybe you already thought of that and chose not to.   ;)

But again, good job!  Congrats.

Ron

**  Probably not the proper term, but hope you get my drift.
Beam me up, Scotty.  There's no intelligent life here.  ;-)
Like Like x 1 View List

January 11, 2019, 11:38:01 PM
Reply #62

HDBitchin

Administrator
Great video, Larry.  Kudos to the entire team.  In hindsight, it MAY have provided more "professional emphasis"(?) ** if you had mentioned your work experience with HUD technology.  But maybe you already thought of that and chose not to.   ;)

But again, good job!  Congrats.

Ron

**  Probably not the proper term, but hope you get my drift.
Thanks Ron, I agree. It would have been a good point to establish my avionics background with HUD systems. In some of the one on one conversations with people coming by the LiveMap booth I did bring that into the conversation. But when this video stream was done it slipped my mind.

January 12, 2019, 11:43:03 AM
Reply #63

HDBitchin

Administrator
Here is the LiveMap HUD Helmet Flyer that gives the highlights of this new helmet technology...

January 13, 2019, 02:35:16 PM
Reply #64

HDBitchin

Administrator
This is the CES show in Las Vegas and a quick walk back to the LiveMap booth and then a walk around the booth and interview with one of the LiveMap Engineers, Vladimir. Seven minutes to watch the complete video.  As their tagline says...

"Ride a bike like a fighter pilot"

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2019 All rights reserved.