January 16, 2019, 10:38:39 PM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: Who here is retired or semi retired?  (Read 55712 times)

April 28, 2017, 07:01:50 PM
Reply #90

Redfish Joe

Retired Jack...lets ride!
"I hope I shall always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

- Brother George Washington

September 03, 2017, 11:26:59 AM
Reply #91

Chuckfast

I never grew up enough to get retired... and at 60 im not slowing down much... They are going to have to scrape me off the street.

Chuckfast

November 26, 2017, 01:42:15 PM
Reply #92

rebel55

Been retired for about 8 years now, missed working every day but the hunny-do list got shorter and then wife added more last year she died in May so get bored all over again. I just tell every one now yes I'm retired , I was tired yesterday and I'm tired again today
I'm not totally useless: I can be used as a bad example

January 19, 2018, 09:54:03 AM
Reply #93

BuzzCap7

Been semi-retired for abt 8-10 yrs or so.

Work maybe 4-10 hrs a week.

Worked 70-90 hrs a week for a LONG LONG time to get myself here.  If u actually ran the numbers, I worked 'nuff hrs to have retired twice.

Presently training someone to take over what I do so I can take even MORE time off.  YES!!

BuzzCap7
IBA #47057
I Ride Like I Am An Avatar In A Video Game & Everyone Is Trying To Kill Me.
"Superior Riders Rarely Get Themselves Into Situations Requiring Superior Skills."
The Stronger Your Belief System The Less You Know
Like Like x 2 View List

March 17, 2018, 08:04:00 AM
Reply #94

MongoMN

Supporting Member
Been retired since may 2005. Have not missed working one single day! I fish a lot. I ride a lot. I shot a lot. I chase my wife around the house a lot (she's faster than me and we have a BIG house so shit...)
I find many things to fill my time and love being retired!
I'm outta here...
Like Like x 1 View List

December 14, 2018, 05:56:47 PM
Reply #95

duty2

Retired in 09 and not looking back.
Like Like x 2 View List

December 14, 2018, 06:22:31 PM
Reply #96

maniacmac

Global Moderator
Was to have business sold last Nov. didn't happen so Im still semi retired
CARS SUCK!

January 07, 2019, 06:00:15 AM
Reply #97

BuzzCap7

Semiretired for about 8 or 9 years.

Looking to be 100% retired and possibly around 3 years from now.

Although I only really work 2-4 hours a week, I think when I am 100% retired, psychologically there will be a huge difference.  Even though 2-4 hours a week may seem like a little.  I am "on call" 7 days a week.
IBA #47057
I Ride Like I Am An Avatar In A Video Game & Everyone Is Trying To Kill Me.
"Superior Riders Rarely Get Themselves Into Situations Requiring Superior Skills."
The Stronger Your Belief System The Less You Know
Agree Agree x 1 View List

January 09, 2019, 07:11:49 AM
Reply #98

duty2

Retired twice.  Retired out of the Army Feb 93 then retired out of another job Sep 09.  Done with working.
Like Like x 1 View List

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2019 All rights reserved.