October 17, 2021, 06:43:18 PM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Poll

Have you completed a formal motorcycle training class?

Yes
33 (56.9%)
No
25 (43.1%)

Total Members Voted: 57

Author Topic: Have you completed a formal motorcycle training class?  (Read 18805 times)

January 18, 2018, 03:39:18 PM
Reply #45

HDBitchin

Administrator
Yes.  And I believe the best way to learn something is to teach it.

So after I mastered the Ride Like A Pro by Jerry Palladino DVD, I taught it a bunch of times informally to help master control of the bike.

I would suggest the above very strongly to anyone that would really like to master the control of their bike.

BuzzCap7
Agree, teaching will increase your own knowledge many times over!
HDBitchin aka Tank

When shopping for anything look for Made in the USA and save American jobs and families

Agree Agree x 1 View List

December 10, 2019, 05:32:00 PM
Reply #46

IBE

nope no teaching here didnt have to back until 86 in FL then you had to get a endorsement. passed everything they had to offer there was a course they set out that you had to run there was 2 old ladies there had to be at least 80 or older and asked them while i was standing in line for my turn that if i fail will they show me how to do it, you can guess what they said hahaha £~¥
IS IT UNDER A HUNDRED DOLLARS NO ITS A TEE SHIRT MADE IN CHINA

July 19, 2021, 05:45:41 PM
Reply #47

Jeffh6146

I know this is older but I felt the need to reply and maybe put it in someone’s thoughts to go ahead and get the course. I’ve taken 3 but only could find two MSF cards.
Like Like x 1 View List

July 19, 2021, 09:26:14 PM
Reply #48

bc45

Global Moderator
I know this is older but I felt the need to reply and maybe put it in someone’s thoughts to go ahead and get the course. I’ve taken 3 but only could find two MSF cards.

Training never hurts

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2021 All rights reserved.

HDBitchin is a web property of Tank Oils, an Independent AMSOIL Dealer