February 23, 2019, 07:51:10 PM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: How do you conceal while riding?  (Read 7791 times)

January 07, 2014, 07:11:09 AM
Reply #15

maniacmac

Global Moderator
I live in Arizona that says in all. We love are guns in Az. I carry a 45
CARS SUCK!
Agree Agree x 1 View List

January 07, 2014, 04:27:13 PM
Reply #16

Dynacologist

Uncle Toms in the small of my back 24/7.

January 07, 2014, 06:43:59 PM
Reply #17

hvyhawler

I carry a Sig 1911, traditional compact stainless. I had Kelly Gunleather (1911 models only) make a C-Flex IWB holster with a thumb brake. I like the extra retention of the thumb brake. I use it when I'm in the woods, on my four wheelers, ect...We are also an open carry state but I prefer to keep mine hidden.

January 07, 2014, 07:35:03 PM
Reply #18

Nowhereman

Supporting Member
Heavy velcro to inside of throttle side of jacket.
Moulded leather holster with steel clip velcroed to velcro in jacket.
Either my Randall Raider 45 or my Glock 19 in 9mm.
Can't see it even if jacket is unzipped.
I'm a lefty so it's even nicer that way.
If I have to carry an ankle biter than I need to move.
- Nowhereman

January 16, 2015, 07:16:16 AM
Reply #19

ZigZag

8) S&W M&P 40C shoulder rig & a 38 +P feather weight in a pocket.  :o

January 16, 2015, 12:20:40 PM
Reply #20

rebel55

1910 colt 32 auto , Katrina carries in her left jacket pocket or her little back pack
I'm not totally useless: I can be used as a bad example

March 01, 2016, 08:24:44 AM
Reply #21

NoSuperSlabs

Supporting Member
38 Special in a shoulder rig.
Two Lane Highway

June 03, 2017, 07:12:25 AM
Reply #22

Eddieblz

Very well.
To late now.
Funny Funny x 1 View List

June 03, 2017, 07:13:37 PM
Reply #23

J F Go

Community Advocate
I prefer in the saddle bag(s), or the windshield bag, as I'm not a very good shot at any mph that I might be going. Also, would not like to take it to the ground with me should that ever happen.  8)

January 06, 2019, 08:22:42 AM
Reply #24

BuzzCap7

This should be an interesting subject, how Do your conceal your handgun while riding, and what do you carry?

Starting it off, I usually carry a Kimber Ultra TLE II, and my favorite manner of carry while riding is with a Galco leather shoulder holster rig.  It is concealed perfectly with a buttoned up vest over a t-shirt, or under any of my riding jackets.  Holster on left side for right hand draw, two mags  on the left side to balance it all out. The rig also has a small flashlight holder on the left side belt loop under the holster.

Generally do not discuss (with people I do not know) what it is that I carry so I will leave it at H&K or a Glock.  OWB. And I ALWAYS am in a "T" never tucked in. 

Fell off my bike once and rolled.  You would never have known (I would never have known) that I was even carrying it.  And no it did not come out of the holster.  At the time it was a Galco holster.  I still use Galco all leather or a kydex.
IBA #47057
I Ride Like I Am An Avatar In A Video Game & Everyone Is Trying To Kill Me.
"Superior Riders Rarely Get Themselves Into Situations Requiring Superior Skills."
The Stronger Your Belief System The Less You Know
Like Like x 2 View List

January 07, 2019, 10:19:57 AM
Reply #25

Nowhereman

Supporting Member
I'm a lefty so I carry on my throttle side; (works out nice while riding)
My vests have gun pockets and clip pockets on opposite sides.
I had my leathers guy install snaps into my gun side for holster hold and positioning within the pocket itself.
Not costly at all but makes retrieval and removal lighting fast. (and speed is essential) as you know.
Weapon of choice?
Hidden would be my Glock 19X.
- Nowhereman

January 23, 2019, 03:47:47 PM
Reply #26

WantMore

Supporting Member
I have a vest that has a gun pocket built into it. Works well.
Smoke em if you got em

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2019 All rights reserved.