September 27, 2021, 03:47:26 PM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: HDBitchin coffee house  (Read 1435209 times)

rocket and 29 Guests are viewing this topic.

September 11, 2021, 03:17:29 PM
Reply #12135

rocket

time to clean a kitty litter box........I'll pretend it's an al qaeda operative....I'ts been 20 years and it is just as horrific as the day it happened....never forget, hell never forgive!!!!! >:(
ain't much to it  ''live to ride, ride to live.''

REALLY!!

September 12, 2021, 06:42:49 AM
Reply #12136

HDBitchin

Administrator
Good morning riders!

Have a great Sunday.
HDBitchin aka Tank

When shopping for anything look for Made in the USA and save American jobs and families

September 13, 2021, 06:46:30 AM
Reply #12137

HDBitchin

Administrator
Good morning riders!

Have a great Monday.
HDBitchin aka Tank

When shopping for anything look for Made in the USA and save American jobs and families

September 13, 2021, 07:21:59 AM
Reply #12138

bc45

Global Moderator
Good morning Larry and all at Bitchin looks like another nice day here. They Friday we will have a soaker of rain.

September 13, 2021, 07:40:52 AM
Reply #12139

HDBitchin

Administrator
Good morning Larry and all at Bitchin looks like another nice day here. They Friday we will have a soaker of rain.
Good morning Bob!
HDBitchin aka Tank

September 13, 2021, 10:17:23 AM
Reply #12140

rocket

after a stretch of soggy saturdays, we have been blessed with actual dry weather most of the golf season here.....rained evry other day,

REALLY!!
Like Like x 1 View List

September 13, 2021, 02:32:27 PM
Reply #12141

HDBitchin

Administrator
Well it is a hot one here today at 111 degrees.
HDBitchin aka Tank

September 13, 2021, 03:40:16 PM
Reply #12142

rocket

most days are not bad here, 'cept for the wind, the brutal cold, the desert heat with tropical humidity....oh and incessant rain....other than that it's really not that bad..... }=

REALLY!!

September 14, 2021, 07:00:48 AM
Reply #12143

HDBitchin

Administrator
Good morning riders!
HDBitchin aka Tank

September 14, 2021, 07:42:15 AM
Reply #12144

mqqn

Global Moderator
Good Morning, Saddle Sores!

I rode my C14 up to Springfield Illinois this past weekend to judge the motorcycle class at the Secretary of State Vehicle Show.

The ride up was beautiful - 77 degrees most of the way with low humidity; unusual for this time of year in the armpit of the USA,
The show day was very nice, reaching around 90 degrees with an F, but with a nice breeze and low humidity.

I had 11 bikes, which was a nice surprise with the corona and the previous rain-out of the show.

I have uploaded all of my pictures to my HDB Gallery (thanks @HDBitchin ) - so you all can peruse non-motorcycle content, but I will post a couple of highlights from the "up on two" entries for you to consider....

We had an all original 1922 HD Police bike show up - what a great surprise!

Another gentleman showed up with a very nice '38 Flathead and a WLA - Great stuff!!

John Keuper rode the WLA in so it was sure to mark it's rerritory. You either love them or want your driveway to be pristine....

The man, with no myths, and the Legend....Mr. John Keuper and his beautiful WLA tribute to his Father In Law....

If you want to see all the pictures, I posted them to my gallery at the following link -
https://hdbitchin.com/index.php?action=gallery;su=user;cat=417;u=5313

I just washed up the Concours after the 1000 mile weekend - no big deal but as I age I am requiring more ibuprofin lol.....

I hope all of my friends here are enjoying their motorcycles and life in general....

Now, more coffee!

best

mqqn

Like Like x 3 View List

September 14, 2021, 08:34:35 AM
Reply #12145

Rider Ron

Supporting Member
Looks like you had a good weekend.  It has been nice here in the Grand State of Mitten.

Ron
USArmy War College '68-70, AMA, IB 1K, 2015 SR Run For The Wall FNG
Like Like x 1 View List

September 14, 2021, 09:19:03 AM
Reply #12146

rocket

nice pix.... 8)

REALLY!!
Like Like x 1 View List

September 14, 2021, 06:18:15 PM
Reply #12147

bc45

Global Moderator
@mqqn Thanks for the Pictures Ill go check out your Gallery.
Like Like x 1 View List

September 14, 2021, 07:49:57 PM
Reply #12148

rocket

headin' out soon....safe night y'all /"

REALLY!!

September 14, 2021, 08:03:06 PM
Reply #12149

HDBitchin

Administrator
headin' out soon....safe night y'all /"
Be safe!
HDBitchin aka Tank

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2021 All rights reserved.

HDBitchin is a web property of Tank Oils, an Independent AMSOIL Dealer