September 27, 2021, 03:29:02 PM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: tts master tuner and screaming eagle pro race tuner  (Read 297 times)

August 17, 2021, 05:26:53 PM
Read 297 times

william

will the soft ware dis from a older tts master tuner work for the old screaming eagle pro race tuner

August 17, 2021, 06:30:15 PM
Reply #1

HDBitchin

Administrator
The guy that owns TTS Mastertune is a member here but he hasn’t been on the forum for several years now. His name and member name on the forum is @Steve Cole The @ in front of his member name tags him and the forum sends him a message that he was mentioned in this thread.  Maybe my tagging him will get his attention and he will comment on your question.

It is my understanding that Steve once upon a time worked for Harley Davidson and wrote the software for the SERT so he is very qualified to answer your question.

If you want my opinion I would say no. The software for an old TTS MasterTune will not work in the HD SERT.

Steve and the folks at his company have a reputation for being very knowledgeable and helpful. You might want to contact them via their website.

http://www.mastertune.net/

Or call 1 310 669 8101.

HDBitchin aka Tank

When shopping for anything look for Made in the USA and save American jobs and families

August 23, 2021, 08:14:25 PM
Reply #2

HDBitchin

Administrator
@william

Did you contact TTS Mastertune?
HDBitchin aka Tank

When shopping for anything look for Made in the USA and save American jobs and families

September 05, 2021, 11:37:42 AM
Reply #3

NoSuperSlabs

Supporting Member
will the soft ware dis from a older tts master tuner work for the old screaming eagle pro race tuner
I would say no way this would work but from the looks of the date on your original post you appear to not care to come back and comment on what is being said about your question.

Hit and run poster.
Two Lane Highway

September 19, 2021, 12:08:19 PM
Reply #4

WantMore

Supporting Member
Seems like we get a good share of hit and run posters.

Next time you have a question @william you should stick to Facebook where the real riders hang out.
Smoke em if you got em

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2021 All rights reserved.

HDBitchin is a web property of Tank Oils, an Independent AMSOIL Dealer