September 27, 2021, 03:50:09 PM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: Thunder Rants! (Ep. 1): Gun + Life Wisdom from Clint Smith  (Read 427 times)

July 20, 2021, 08:27:06 AM
Read 427 times

FerrousBueller

Global Moderator

I have known of Clint Smith for many years through Gun Magazine Articles.  Some, including myself, consider him a walking, talking library of knowledge and badass when the subject of firearms comes up.

Only recently I've found Videos featuring Mr. Smith.  Reading his thoughts on paper has always been entertaining, watching and hearing him even more so.

Here is a link to a fairly recent YouTube post featuring Clint Smith.  If you are a "Delicate" type, one who is easily offended, this video may not be for you.

I find this video very entertaining, with more than a few "Truth Bombs" thrown in for good measure.

Cheers,
Ferrous
Like Like x 1 Funny Funny x 1 View List

July 20, 2021, 09:02:51 AM
Reply #1

HDBitchin

Administrator
Ha ha! That was good!!

And BTW... I do ride motorcycles and I do have a fire extinguisher near my bed.
HDBitchin aka Tank

When shopping for anything look for Made in the USA and save American jobs and families

July 20, 2021, 09:05:00 AM
Reply #2

FerrousBueller

Global Moderator
Ha ha! That was good!!

And BTW... I do ride motorcycles and I do have a fire extinguisher near my bed.

Watching Mr. Smith is like eating popcorn for me, I just can't get enough!

Cheers,
Ferrous
Agree Agree x 1 Like Like x 1 View List

July 20, 2021, 10:12:56 PM
Reply #3

bc45

Global Moderator
I have seen Clint's Rants they are great. I would love to go to Thunder Ranch some day. I have been to Massad Ayoob's Leathel Force Institute  in the early 90's it was a experience that changed my outlook on how to train.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

July 21, 2021, 09:31:57 AM
Reply #4

Rider Ron

Supporting Member
I don't care who ya are...  that there is funny!  (Credits to Larry The Cable Guy)
USArmy War College '68-70, AMA, IB 1K, 2015 SR Run For The Wall FNG
Funny Funny x 1 View List

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2021 All rights reserved.

HDBitchin is a web property of Tank Oils, an Independent AMSOIL Dealer