October 17, 2021, 06:47:42 PM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: Once again I was bored to tears  (Read 768 times)

May 03, 2020, 10:00:25 PM
Read 768 times

jonda1

Supporting Member
Had to go for another ride.  I was going stir crazy sitting around.  I rode from Kingman to Seligman up Route 66 and then returned to Golden Valley down I-40.  Very windy ride on the way back.

May 04, 2020, 09:16:35 AM
Reply #1

maniacmac

Global Moderator
Next time you ride to Seligman or Northern Az message me and we can meet up. I live in Prescott

May 06, 2020, 02:13:58 PM
Reply #2

jonda1

Supporting Member
maniacmac - - - - I'll message you next time.  I'm wondering if there is any interesting riding anywhere close to Kingman other than Hualapai Mountain.

May 07, 2020, 11:16:43 AM
Reply #3

maniacmac

Global Moderator
maniacmac - - - - I'll message you next time.  I'm wondering if there is any interesting riding anywhere close to Kingman other than Hualapai Mountain.
Topock Bar, Lake Havasu, Oatman, Chloride.

May 07, 2020, 07:55:49 PM
Reply #4

jonda1

Supporting Member
Thanks

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2021 All rights reserved.

HDBitchin is a web property of Tank Oils, an Independent AMSOIL Dealer