April 17, 2021, 06:56:04 PM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: HDBitchin coffee house  (Read 1335422 times)

rocket and 28 Guests are viewing this topic.

February 20, 2021, 05:42:01 AM
Reply #11145

rocket

contractors coming over for an estimate....1.5 bath remodel....how much is too much??
ain't much to it  ''live to ride, ride to live.''

REALLY!!

February 20, 2021, 07:22:54 AM
Reply #11146

maniacmac

Global Moderator
contractors coming over for an estimate....1.5 bath remodel....how much is too much??
Depending on your wife's taste there is no too much

February 20, 2021, 07:40:09 AM
Reply #11147

rocket

not showing up til 2 pm.....floor and tub downstairs....a whole half bath upstairs..... ^*?

REALLY!!

February 20, 2021, 08:08:19 AM
Reply #11148

HDBitchin

Administrator
Good morning riders!

Depending on your wife's taste there is no too much
That is the truth!

It is driven by your taste and budget. The budget can be a beer or champagne one.

I just went through a master bathroom remodel where we took out the garden tub and enlarged the shower and tiled the bathroom floor which included two walk-in closets. The plumbing fixtures by themselves cost $1300. We also upgraded the bathroom light fixtures. The total cost was around $12000.

My wife has champagne taste on a beer budget.
HDBitchin aka Tank
AMA Member- Click Here to Join
When shopping for anything look for Made in the USA and save American jobs and families

February 20, 2021, 08:53:08 AM
Reply #11149

rocket

figuring around 8 k......My dad would of done it....he did alot when he was retired 23 years worth.......golf starter,shed builder, deck builder, wood fort builder....me? I'm still werkin'....no time for this shit.....besides we have the money ....so why not. 8)

REALLY!!

February 20, 2021, 09:23:36 AM
Reply #11150

AbueloBill

Supporting Member

My wife has champagne taste on a beer budget.
And worth every penny.
If you are not part of the solution you are part of the precipitate.

February 20, 2021, 09:24:19 AM
Reply #11151

HDBitchin

Administrator
And worth every penny.
Yes she is!
HDBitchin aka Tank
When shopping for anything look for Made in the USA and save American jobs and families

February 20, 2021, 09:36:41 AM
Reply #11152

rocket

we are still in the estimate phase. ^-^

REALLY!!

February 20, 2021, 03:47:23 PM
Reply #11153

rocket

So for under 15 grand I'm getting 2 bathroom floors and a tub w/ shower.......done  lifetime warranty and one  owner transferable.figured it was worth it..

REALLY!!
Like Like x 1 View List

February 20, 2021, 06:00:28 PM
Reply #11154

HDBitchin

Administrator
So for under 15 grand I'm getting 2 bathroom floors and a tub w/ shower.......done  lifetime warranty and one  owner transferable.figured it was worth it..
Go for it!
HDBitchin aka Tank

February 20, 2021, 06:03:09 PM
Reply #11155

rocket

we did.....

REALLY!!

February 20, 2021, 08:12:41 PM
Reply #11156

bc45

Global Moderator
good evening. Rocket they joys of remolding/construction

February 21, 2021, 05:17:17 AM
Reply #11157

rocket

good morning bitches.....so to speak. :))

REALLY!!

February 21, 2021, 07:12:05 AM
Reply #11158

mqqn

Global Moderator
Congrats, @rocket  -

We did our bathrooms here in TN - with new tile on the floors, new toilets (Toto ADA compliant - like them as they flush quickly, but they do have proprietary flush valves. We also went with solid birch cabinets with glaze, and quartz countertops, all new tub and shower surround but no tile in the guest bath and that was around 6k complete.

The master was more expensive, but included some custom framing, a lot of tile work and a huge new shower with sliding glass doors, and the same cabinets and countertops -

You'll be happy you spent that money when you are enjoying your new reading rooms. :)

best

mqqn

February 21, 2021, 07:59:51 AM
Reply #11159

HDBitchin

Administrator
Lots of money for bathrooms being spent.

Good morning riders!
HDBitchin aka Tank

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2021 All rights reserved.

HDBitchin is a web property of Tank Oils, an Independent AMSOIL Dealer