April 17, 2021, 06:55:13 PM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: HDBitchin coffee house  (Read 1335422 times)

rocket and 28 Guests are viewing this topic.

February 16, 2021, 07:34:53 PM
Reply #11130

HDBitchin

Administrator
Had to call in for jury selection a few times but each time I was called I was released. Luck so far.
HDBitchin aka Tank
AMA Member- Click Here to Join
When shopping for anything look for Made in the USA and save American jobs and families

February 17, 2021, 07:34:32 AM
Reply #11131

maniacmac

Global Moderator
I was hoping to be selected now that I'm retired and have the time. The case is a little boring but it is about firearms. I'm still happy to serve.

February 17, 2021, 07:55:23 AM
Reply #11132

HDBitchin

Administrator
Good morning riders!

Another cold morning for much of nation. Some have power outages and that means no heat. Wishing everyone the best outcome.
HDBitchin aka Tank
When shopping for anything look for Made in the USA and save American jobs and families

February 17, 2021, 08:43:30 AM
Reply #11133

mqqn

Global Moderator
@maniacmac  - I was chosen as an alternate juror one time - had to sit through the trial (drunk driver crash) and then through the deliberations - I was in thecourtroom by myself during the deliberations. The judge released me once he heard there was a verdict.

It was 14 degrees here this morning - will get up to 38 today to melt the little dusting of snow we got - but we are supposed to get more tonight starting around 6pm. No big deal - we have plenty of milk and bread.....

best

mqqn

February 17, 2021, 12:42:47 PM
Reply #11134

rocket

Well, I got selected to serve on the jury today, I guess I know where I will be riding in 20"s degree weather all this week. The weather in Cottonwood will be warmer for my return home rides. I could drive the cage, Nope, Not, No,  Ain't going to happen
february last year, right before covid restrictions, I was in jury duty..made it all the way to voir dire....thats when I shined!! told the defense lawyer I hated car dealers and I couldn't be fair........no more jury duty. >:D
ain't much to it  ''live to ride, ride to live.''

REALLY!!

February 17, 2021, 07:22:32 PM
Reply #11135

maniacmac

Global Moderator
I'm retired and have time to serve. I believe in our justice system and it only works if citizens are willing to serve. When I was self-employed I didn't serve because of the financial hardship to the business and myself so I understand your shining moment.

February 18, 2021, 05:32:42 AM
Reply #11136

HDBitchin

Administrator
Good morning riders!

Hope everyone that is getting the cold temperatures from this storm system is able to stay warm.
HDBitchin aka Tank

February 18, 2021, 08:02:03 AM
Reply #11137

J F Go

Community Advocate
Good morning all. This has been an uneventful winter here in Eastern Maine. Cold temps but not much in the way of snow. We have many times missed storms, here in the Penobscot Valley, that the rest of the state got. I think Southern Maine has been hit harder this year than Northern and Eastern Maine. Seems like our friend @rocket has been slammed with winter harder this year then us in the upper Northeast. Have a good day and I hope the wx clears up for everyone. 
Like Like x 1 View List

February 18, 2021, 09:07:27 AM
Reply #11138

rocket

I'm retired and have time to serve. I believe in our justice system and it only works if citizens are willing to serve. When I was self-employed I didn't serve because of the financial hardship to the business and myself so I understand your shining moment.
4 years prior I was asked if there was any conditions preventing me from serving......sure I said, I have a court ordered child support payment every week.....I said ''you can't afford me''......off I went straight home. ^*?

REALLY!!

February 18, 2021, 10:16:24 PM
Reply #11139

bc45

Global Moderator
good evening

February 19, 2021, 12:02:18 AM
Reply #11140

rocket

took the night off....too many m/t miles in crappy weather for my taste.....when m/t big rigs are a rolling accident waiting to happen.

REALLY!!

February 19, 2021, 07:55:06 AM
Reply #11141

HDBitchin

Administrator
Good morning riders!

TGIF!
HDBitchin aka Tank

February 19, 2021, 07:59:36 AM
Reply #11142

mqqn

Global Moderator
Good morning, Frozen riders!

We got 3 inches of snow Wednesday evening, and it shut everything down yesterday including our internet service.

Maggie drove up to the church since it was Ash Wednesday, but otherwise we just stayed in the house. The roads were fine but they just shut down when there is snow on the ground down here, including even the trash pickup!

best

mqqn

February 19, 2021, 08:15:04 AM
Reply #11143

rocket

they wanted to sprinkle the ashes over your head here......fugg that!! Rest assured the lord knows I'm resolved in not doing that...as for lent , I gave up buying coins for the next 40 days.....Mary gave up drive thrus and chocolate ,  :P

REALLY!!

February 19, 2021, 10:10:07 PM
Reply #11144

bc45

Global Moderator
Good evening

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2021 All rights reserved.

HDBitchin is a web property of Tank Oils, an Independent AMSOIL Dealer