April 17, 2021, 08:26:34 PM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: HDBitchin coffee house  (Read 1335479 times)

bc45, rocket and 33 Guests are viewing this topic.

November 27, 2020, 04:29:32 PM
Reply #10695

HDBitchin

Administrator
The new pup got his balls snipped off and a microchip inserted into him today. Poor little fella.
HDBitchin aka Tank
AMA Member- Click Here to Join
When shopping for anything look for Made in the USA and save American jobs and families

November 27, 2020, 05:22:29 PM
Reply #10696

rocket

The new pup got his balls snipped off and a microchip inserted into him today. Poor little fella.
we're next.......... :o
ain't much to it  ''live to ride, ride to live.''

REALLY!!

November 28, 2020, 07:32:50 AM
Reply #10697

HDBitchin

Administrator
Good morning riders! Have a great Saturday!
HDBitchin aka Tank
When shopping for anything look for Made in the USA and save American jobs and families

November 28, 2020, 08:27:20 AM
Reply #10698

rocket

8)...great day outside...but I'm staying in these days ....best way to wait out the time off....away from the crazies....

REALLY!!

November 28, 2020, 09:03:52 AM
Reply #10699

TD

Community Advocate

I'm shuddering in sympahy for the poor shmo! :o

TD 8)
You're Never Alone with a Schizophrenic
Ian Hunter

November 28, 2020, 10:32:35 AM
Reply #10700

HDBitchin

Administrator
I'm shuddering in sympahy for the poor shmo! :o

TD 8)
He seems to be acting like nothing happened today. Pain? I guess not. He is on a vet prescribed pain med and maybe that is allowing him to be active. The vet said in his opinion these Terriers are a breed that recovers quickly. I believe it.
HDBitchin aka Tank

November 28, 2020, 04:10:42 PM
Reply #10701

maniacmac

Global Moderator
Kinda like getting married and one day you realize your balls are in her purse, you don't remember when it happened or having any pain.
Funny Funny x 2 View List

November 28, 2020, 04:16:19 PM
Reply #10702

Rider Ron

Supporting Member
Kinda like getting married and one day you realize your balls are in her purse, you don't remember when it happened or having any pain.

It is said that every woman is sitting on a fortune..   >:D
USArmy War College '68-70, AMA, IB 1K, 2015 SR Run For The Wall FNG

November 28, 2020, 04:32:08 PM
Reply #10703

rocket

saturday night ......law an order......it werks.

REALLY!!

November 29, 2020, 05:33:48 AM
Reply #10704

HDBitchin

Administrator
Good morning riders from the Mountain Time Zone! Coffee is hot and ready.
HDBitchin aka Tank

November 29, 2020, 05:46:42 AM
Reply #10705

rocket

yup 1st cup on the table. :))

REALLY!!

November 30, 2020, 05:51:47 AM
Reply #10706

HDBitchin

Administrator
Good morning Riders! Monday is here for those of you starting your work week.

I am going to ride south of Phoenix this morning to Gila Bend with @Rider Ron and we will meet @r_k_dragon there. @AbueloBill was also going to ride this morning but his Sportster is rebelling.
HDBitchin aka Tank

November 30, 2020, 07:53:33 AM
Reply #10707

mqqn

Global Moderator
Have a safe day and enjoy the ride! It will be in the low 40s and it is damp having rained most of the evening so it'll be an indoor day.

I had today off, but have to present a status to the directors - so I have to prepare that - otherwise we'll watch gunsmoke, decorate the Christmas tree, I might get out the vette and change the oil if it dries up in the drive.

@HDBitchin - you probably will but it would be nice to see some pictures of y'all!

best

mqqn

November 30, 2020, 07:57:41 AM
Reply #10708

HDBitchin

Administrator
@mqqn , yes pictures will be taken.
HDBitchin aka Tank

Like Like x 1 View List

November 30, 2020, 08:01:01 AM
Reply #10709

mqqn

Global Moderator

Ouch. I guess it has to happen.

Those chips are cool - we have them in the cats (2 boys) - one is a gobbler and one is a nibbler, so the gobbler would always chow his own food then clean up the nibbler's bowl - so we got electronic bowls that read the chip in the cat and only open for the owner of the bowl.

Technology can be useful.

best

mqqn

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2021 All rights reserved.

HDBitchin is a web property of Tank Oils, an Independent AMSOIL Dealer