May 06, 2021, 07:09:02 PM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: HDBitchin coffee house  (Read 1346814 times)

May 02, 2021, 07:21:49 AM
Reply #11550

HDBitchin

Administrator
Good morning riders!

HDBitchin aka Tank
AMA Member- Click Here to Join
When shopping for anything look for Made in the USA and save American jobs and families

May 02, 2021, 08:20:57 AM
Reply #11551

rocket

doing laundry an lurking today...werk rears it's ugly head tonight and with the state opening up....more traffic.....been a year of actual bliss with the pandamic and driving for a living...thats all going bye bye... ^*?
ain't much to it  ''live to ride, ride to live.''

REALLY!!

May 02, 2021, 08:48:52 AM
Reply #11552

Rider Ron

Supporting Member

Only lost 500 bucks yesterday........could of been worse, I remember recent years losing thousands...

Back in the Working World I had a staff member that said "A lot of fortunes are made in Las Vegas.  People drive there in a $10,000 car and leave on a $100,000 bus."   }= 😁
USArmy War College '68-70, AMA, IB 1K, 2015 SR Run For The Wall FNG
Funny Funny x 1 View List

May 02, 2021, 09:21:15 AM
Reply #11553

rocket

Back in the Working World I had a staff member that said "A lot of fortunes are made in Las Vegas.  People drive there in a $10,000 car and leave on a $100,000 bus."   }= 😁
more were lost I would imagine.......

REALLY!!

May 03, 2021, 07:37:02 AM
Reply #11554

HDBitchin

Administrator
Good morning riders!
HDBitchin aka Tank
When shopping for anything look for Made in the USA and save American jobs and families

May 03, 2021, 03:11:59 PM
Reply #11555

rocket

3 hour long demolition on a  circa 1970 1/2 bath.... :)

REALLY!!

May 03, 2021, 03:55:13 PM
Reply #11556

Rider Ron

Supporting Member
Fun!    ;)

May 04, 2021, 06:23:56 AM
Reply #11557

rocket

anyways making dinner .........(reheat it when dinner time rolls around)

REALLY!!

May 04, 2021, 07:16:51 AM
Reply #11558

HDBitchin

Administrator
Good morning riders! Hope everyone is doing well today.
HDBitchin aka Tank

May 05, 2021, 06:56:37 AM
Reply #11559

HDBitchin

Administrator
Coffee and a sausage biscuit for my Wednesday morning. Have a great day everyone!
HDBitchin aka Tank

May 05, 2021, 12:31:41 PM
Reply #11560

rocket

Anyways I got the J&J vaccine today...I am among the deceived.

REALLY!!
Agree Agree x 1 Like Like x 1 View List

May 06, 2021, 05:44:25 AM
Reply #11561

mqqn

Global Moderator
Good morning, riders!

Hope you all are going to enjoy a nice Thursday!

Maggie and I drive up to Bowling Green KY to the National Corvette Museum and did some laps on the road course in C8 Corvettes - and a friend also took us out on a couple of hot laps in his Porsche GT4 - that was quite a thrill.

Today is lawn cutting and some general maintenance and then a ride in our 99 Corvette since it will be so nice here (71 and sunny).

@rocket  - Maggie got the first of two vaccine shots a week ago. I don't have any health issues, but she is diabetic so she opted for the vaccine.

Heading for my second covfefe -

best

mqqn

best

mqqn

May 06, 2021, 07:06:28 AM
Reply #11562

HDBitchin

Administrator
Good morning my riding friends!

Got a morning appointment today for routine lab work (blood draw). Got to take care of the old body. I can drink coffee but can’t eat breakfast until afterwards.
HDBitchin aka Tank

May 06, 2021, 07:24:27 AM
Reply #11563

Rider Ron

Supporting Member
Good morning my riding friends!

Got a morning appointment today for routine lab work (blood draw). Got to take care of the old body. I can drink coffee but can’t eat breakfast until afterwards.

Good luck.

My flight was uneventful;  bumpy at both ends but smooth overall.  The guy seated next to me grew up in my Dad's small home town in northern Michigan.  He was pretty sure it was my grandfather's barber shop where he got his haircuts.  Small world.

The bike started up surprisingly well.  But the brakes need a little TLC, so I took it to a trusted shop.  Should get it back in a day or two.  It's in a cool spell right now, in the 50s, but I brought a good jacket and ready to ride.

Ron

May 06, 2021, 07:45:41 AM
Reply #11564

HDBitchin

Administrator
@Rider Ron

Glad you got to the Wolverine State without problem and good to hear that the bike was eager to run!
HDBitchin aka Tank

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2021 All rights reserved.

HDBitchin is a web property of Tank Oils, an Independent AMSOIL Dealer